200 series jack adapter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
I happen to have the luxury of living near @LandCruiserPhil and recently had him make a jack adapter for my wife's 2014 200 series. He only had 80 and 100 series before. It works great. Even if my wife does not to jack the truck up, I will use it. It would be very helpful on the trail as well to prevent slipping. No need to use it on the front because there is a huge flat area for the jack to connect with the truck. So easy to get the jack centered on the axle. It tucks away neatly where the jack is stored and the access door closes all the way.
Go check them out. *Disclaimer: Phil is a friend, a fellow CSC member with me, but I do not receive any sort of kick-back from him.

IMG_5742.jpg

IMG_5744.jpg

IMG_5747.jpg

IMG_5748.jpg

IMG_5757.jpg

Last edited:
That's a pretty good idea.

Might have to steal it and have my father-in-law (the metal worker of the family) make me one.

x2 for LandCruiserPhil. Great pics Brice! Must have item for enhanced safety and ease of placement.

Just like the window screens! The screens for our 100 worked on our 200. The fit is like 98% best thing ever for bugs.

Does he have a vending website? I'd like a couple of them.

Does he have a vending website? I'd like a couple of them.

Click the link in my sig below unless you are on a phone where sig are no visiable.

Im proud to say 'Land Cruiser Products' is at the top of a Google search :D Above Slee:flipoff2:

Last edited:
Just ordered, thanks!

Click the link in my sig below unless you are on a phone where sig are no visiable.

Im proud to say 'Land Cruiser Products' is at the top of a Google search :D Above Slee:flipoff2:
Actually if said user turns phone sideways all of the sig info shows up.
Thanks

That's with my iPhone others may be different

When I go to your site...the photos don't show up. Instead, blank boxes are there with a tiny question mark icon. When I click these boxes, a new tab pops up with the product photos...but on the main page, your product photos aren't working.

I ordered an adapter anyway...but thought you should know. See below:

View attachment 1344257

This is using the latest version on Safari browser on Mac, with all the latest plugins, etc.

I JUST woke up my IT department :rolleyes: :eek::bang:and everthing shows up on her 1 month old iMac pro and iphone. It was suggested to clear your cookies, cache....:meh:

I JUST woke up my IT department :rolleyes: :eek::bang:and everthing shows up on her 1 month old iMac pro and iphone. It was suggested to clear your cookies, cache....:meh:

Well whatever your IT person did this morning...it all shows up now...after not showing up since yesterday. And like I say... I ordered yesterday anyway. :)

Well whatever your IT person did this morning...it all shows up now...after not showing up since yesterday. And like I say... I ordered yesterday anyway. :)

Thanks for bringing to my attention:clap:
Im more surprised than you with the fast results!

You and 5 others ship tomorrow 2 day Priority Mail

Thanks!!

Looks like a great product. Just ordered one!

The two I ordered arrived yesterday - thanks!

They make the factory jack a much safer tool.

:cheers:

The two I ordered arrived yesterday - thanks!

They make the factory jack a much safer tool.

:cheers:

Thanks We are very happy to make something to keep people safe. One will truely appreciate it if needed on the trail, hopefully to lend a friend.

I ordered one for thy LC before the ball game started. When y'all gonna' get large sized t-shirts in stock??

Thanks...looks like a great tool.

LandCruiserPhil = genius

:)

I ordered one for thy LC before the ball game started. When y'all gonna' get large sized t-shirts in stock??

Thanks...looks like a great tool.

Soon!
We found a new printer and are finalizing the last details on a couple other designs to go along with the popular Land Cruiser shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom