For Sale 2 Piece Bestop Doors for FJ40 - $300

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Sep 18, 2013
Threads
10
Messages
65
Location
Nashville, TN
Location
United States
I have a pair of 2 piece Bestop Soft Doors that were purchased for a 1975. I am asking $450 for the Bestop Doors and will ship.

DM me your zip and I’ll let you know cost for shipping.

199E9B2A-9E38-4079-B376-CBFC4325D526.webp


101CF6C9-EA60-4764-B599-730578202D21.webp


4959D520-2F23-4270-9E81-80098958E826.webp
 
I do. I’ve cleaned them up since these pics too. DM me if you’d like to make an offer! Thanks.
 
Price drop to $300. This does not include shipping to your location. DM me with your address and I’ll quote shipping.
 
Last edited:
I don’t think I’d want to split them up unfortunately. I have someone Intereted but they’re working on domestic shipping since they are in Canada. I live in TN and typically use parcel monkey to ship. To give an idea of shipping. Nashville to Seattle for these doors is $55.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom