1fz-fe wiring harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
While removing my harness to do a head gasket job, i was careful enough to not break any of the 25 year old brittle connectors of course until i got to the last one.

my questions are

has anyone tried to “rebuild” the harness with new connectors?
if so where did you purchase the new connectors?

thanks in advance for your help

I just did the same, but only replaced the injector housing clips, all 6 of them. If I were to do it all over, I'd replace the whole harness, but my vehicle is relatively low mileage.

I'd get a new harness, Heat shield wrap the important parts near the EGR valve area, all the way back on the back firewall. Then tesa tape the whole harness and be done. The time you saved will be worth it. Not sure how much they are these days.

I just did the same, but only replaced the injector housing clips, all 6 of them. If I were to do it all over, I'd replace the whole harness, but my vehicle is relatively low mileage.

I'd get a new harness, Heat shield wrap the important parts near the EGR valve area, all the way back on the back firewall. Then tesa tape the whole harness and be done. The time you saved will be worth it. Not sure how much they are these days.
Thanks for the advice. Im going to get a new harness and eventually rebuild the old one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom