For Sale 1999 Lexus LX470 CHEAP in NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is my 1999 Lexus LX470, which is a clone of the 100 series Land Cruiser. It has been my wife's daily driver for the last 6 years. I have owned it since it had 110k miles when I bought it from Rusty Wallace Toyota in Tennessee. It has been a great car, very reliable and lives up to the hype - but its time to move on.

PRICE: $5900

Specs:
221k miles
4.7 V8, 4wd with low range and center diff lock
Leather / power everything / 6 disk in dash changer
Has 3rd row, seats 7
Has tow package, which I have never used

The good:
Everything works - all the windows, sunroof, power antenna, A/C, adjustable height suspension, sunroof etc
I just did the timing belt and water pump, flushed the coolant and had an oil change @ 219k
Good maintenance history records, synthetic oil the entire time I've owned it
The interior is in great shape for its age. The steering wheel was replaced by the previous owner and it not worn out like many of these cars. The drivers seat is starting to crack a little, but has no tears. All the other seats are in great shape.

The bad:
The paint. This color is a known "factory defect". The paint and clear is failing and becoming splotchy. It SHOULD have been repainted when it was fairly new to fix the issue, but this truck only had a few panels repainted (the dealer / lexus cheaped out). So, the remaining panels show the splotchyness. I want to make sure any prospective buyer is aware of this! This is the reason why this truck is priced cheaper than most. These threads have some more information:
For Sale: - 1999 LX470, lifted, 33” tires, steel sliders
Terrible Paint Fading
2000 LX470 Major paint problems - Club Lexus Forums
Paint Fading
Also, there are a couple of scratches on the passenger side front fender, and the drivers side headlight has been replaced with a newer plastic one (originals were glass, Lexus switched to plastic later).

It is located near Fuquay Varina NC. Call, text or email:
tawaitt@gmail.com
IMG_4880.JPG
IMG_4881.JPG
IMG_4882.JPG
IMG_4883.JPG
'
IMG_4877.JPG

Last edited:
I'd call and email him directly, it doesn't look like he comes here often.

"It is located near Fuquay Varina NC. Call, text or email:"
Removed sellers number
Removed sellers email

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom