Parting Out 1999 Landcruiser 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi I’m looking for the two brake lines from master cyl that go to driver side front caliper (those hard lines) as well as the hose. Please pm me if you have
I clipped the brake lines when I pulled the truck apart. Didn’t think anyone would need them. Sorry!

Hi hulk, if you have the following and are willing to ship to 23464, I'd be interested in these parts:

Transmission shifter--if it is in good shape
Alternator
Front CV shafts
Rear upper AC vents (all of them)
Seat heater switches

Parting out my 1999 Toyota Land Crusier with 210k miles on it. Everything ran perfectly after the accident. Exterior has an unremovable coating on it, so body parts are out of the question unless you want them at a discounted rate and you try to remove the coating yourself. If you don’t see a part in the pictures I might have pulled it but not sold it yet. Located in Elizabeth, CO. Willing to ship parts if not too large. I make trips once a week to pull parts. Message me for more pictures and availability of parts.

SOLD:
All seats
Steering wheel
AC controls
Front & rear differentials
Engine, transmission, & transfer case
CV Axles
Catalytic Converters
Sunroof
ABS Master Cylinder
View attachment 2828572View attachment 2828573View attachment 2828574
Checking if there is a rear wind deflector?

im looking for the passenger side mirror, glass or motors dont have to be working. i need the internal metal pivot. thanks

i need the bolts holding on the rear outer taillights x4

By chance do you have all four door lock actuators? If so, were they working when you had it on the road and how much do you want for them? Shipped to 34683?
Thanks

Do you have the torsion arm hardware/mounts/tensioner in good shape?

Do you still have any of the dash wiring on the pass floor from your photo? I just need a couple of Molex connectors off the harness. How much to throw it all in a box and mail to MS?

Parting out my 1999 Toyota Land Crusier with 210k miles on it. Everything ran perfectly after the accident. Exterior has an unremovable coating on it, so body parts are out of the question unless you want them at a discounted rate and you try to remove the coating yourself. If you don’t see a part in the pictures I might have pulled it but not sold it yet. Located in Elizabeth, CO. Willing to ship parts if not too large. I make trips once a week to pull parts. Message me for more pictures and availability of parts.

SOLD:
All seats
Steering wheel
AC controls
CV Axles
Catalytic Converters
Sunroof
ABS Master Cylinder
Do you have the center console lid?

how much for the motor that powers the window glass...Driver Side
Edit:
And how much for the passenger side door handle sorry mine is chrome.

Hello, so when you say “unrecoverable” coating on the body, if I wanted to get it sanded and painted is it usable? If it is and I wanted the rear upper hatch how much?
I’m down in the Springs so I could pick it up.

SOLD:
All seats
Steering wheel
AC controls
CV Axles
Catalytic Converters
Sunroof
ABS Master Cylinder
Still have the four pigtail connectors that plug into the rear of the A/C control panel?

019E0AD3-D5B0-4D32-B3A8-5AE74CABEE4D.jpeg

Looking for the long rectangular door circled in yellow

No one's probably heard this request before lol, but I need one of the small braces that holds the spare tire "frame crossmember" (spare tire carrier) to the frame. Left or Right they are both the same. I'm in central Denver. usually available daytime or 11pm'ish too.
photo_2022-06-01_18-20-50.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom