Parting Out 1999 Landcruiser 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any chance you have a black inside rear view mirror with compass? Thanks

Do you still have that antenna motor I see dangling from the right inner fender? Thanks.

Looking for the Filler neck and cap for the Windshield washer tank ? Would be happy to pay extra for shipping, it is small and will fit in a Priority Mail Flat Rate Medium box.

Hello, looking for mounting hardware for 3rd row seats. I have seats but need parts to mount it to a different Vehicle. Do you still have them? Thanks -Max

I need the passenger side, rear hatch release cable off the tail gate. Should have two round barrels off the cable, with a black cable housing. Can you let me know if you can pull that for me? What are you thinking on price?

Hi I’m looking for the two brake lines from master cyl that go to driver side front caliper (those hard lines) as well as the hose. Please pm me if you have

Parting out my 1999 Toyota Land Crusier with 210k miles on it. Everything ran perfectly after the accident. Exterior has an unremovable coating on it, so body parts are out of the question unless you want them at a discounted rate and you try to remove the coating yourself. If you don’t see a part in the pictures I might have pulled it but not sold it yet. Located in Elizabeth, CO. Willing to ship parts if not too large. I make trips once a week to pull parts. Message me for more pictures and availability of parts.

SOLD:
All seats
Steering wheel
AC controls
Front & rear differentials
Engine, transmission, & transfer case
CV Axles
Catalytic Converters
Sunroof
ABS Master Cylinder
View attachment 2828572View attachment 2828573View attachment 2828574
Do you have the dashboard?