For Sale 1999 Land Cruiser w/ 146,xxx (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!

I purchsed this Land Cruiser (LC) with the intent on keeping it forever (it has been well documented that they last for decades with proper maintenance) although with a change-in jobs my commute is now roughly 50 miles per day. Not to mention, I have several rental properties, and not having a light pick-up truck can be discouraging at times.

Thus, the need for me to part with the LC as I do not have space to keep/garage 2 cars/trucks for myself.

This LC has been meticulously maintained by myself, as well as, the previous owner (a fellow 'mudder from Atlanta.) Not to mention, with it having come from the south it has NO RUST. It has approximately 146,500 well-cared for miles. I would not hesitate to drive this LC anywhere as I trust the engine, tranny, electrical, suspension 100%. The paint is near perfect for a '99 as a lot of elbow grease recently went into clay-barring, waxing, etc.

I have all records of maintenance performed by me & the previous owner, including, but not limited to:

90K service including replacement of a number of other parts while being performed;

All fluids flushed, e.g. PS, Tranny, F & R Diff, T-Case, etc.

NEW tires;

Newer O2 sensor;

Newer Antenna mast;

New Brake Master Cylinder ;

Oil changes with M-1 fully synthetic;

The LC will come with 2 new Master Keys with the FOBs, as well as, newer Husky floor liners, and the 3rd row of seats (not pictured although in excellent condition);

Known issues:

There is a crack in the rear spoiler on the d-side (although not very noticeable);

The front d-side & p-side leather seats are showing their age. I thought when I bought this LC that I would replace the leather although it their condition doesn't bother me (heck, I think it adds character!)

The CV boots are beginning to leak although a minimal amount. Depending on how long I continue driving the LC I may purchase the boot rebuild kit;

Finally, during heavy rainfall, the sunroof will leak a little as the drain tubes need to be cleaned out. This was confirmed by dealer. I haven't had time to clean them (or have them cleaned), nor does it bother me as it is rarely parked outside for long periods of time.

The LC is located in Fairfield, OH., maybe 20 minutes north of downtown Cincinnati, OH. The asking price has been reduced to $10,400 OBO, and I would be open to trade offers that include a light pick-up truck, e.g. Tacoma, Frontier, etc.
If you have any questions, would like additional pics, or need additional information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Jason

kickboxr99@gmail.com
513-479-6879
LC 2.JPG
LC 4.JPG
LC 1.JPG

Last edited:
Of the emails I have received the majority are asking for more / better pics of the inside. I will try to post them today. Additionally, yes, the price IS negotiable. Enjoy!

Reducing asking price to $10,400 as conveyed via email to those who have contacted me.

Last edited:
Bump! FYI, everyone. This is a southern truck with no rust underneath. Just figured I would point this out since the seller lives in the rust belt.

Whoops...Now I see where the owner pointed this out. Anyway it is a point the needs reiterating!

Bump! FYI, everyone. This is a southern truck with no rust underneath. Just figured I would point this out since the seller lives in the rust belt.

Whoops...Now I see where the owner pointed this out. Anyway it is a point the needs reiterating!

Thanks, Paul.. I started to wonder whether I pointed it out originally or not! Hope all is well with the '02.

Rear Locker

A couple of emailers have asked about a rear locker. Yes, this is equipped with the factory rear locker.
Additionally, asking price has been reduced to $10,400.

Last edited:
Seems like a good buy. Sunday bump for you.

Thanks - I concur & what I think a reasonable asking price considering it is OBO. It really is an excellent cruiser, and I LOVE it...too bad for me it just doesn't fit my current needs.

email sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom