For Sale 1998 LC - 130k miles $9000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Okay here she goes : im a single mom. Douchebag dad helps no way $ or any kind of way except drama. Hence, I need money. Know this - Shes my dream truck n offroads like none other (the couple times i was able to take her out). I searched the whole southwest in 2015 for her. Bought her in california. Absolutely no rust - not from the beach area. It was so hard to find because shes got the rear factory e locker. They say its rare - and by how dang hard it was to find, i agree.

Im the second owner. First owner PAMPERED her. I have all his receipts. He bought it brand new in 1998 and i bought it in 2015 with 115,000 miles. Ive only put 15k miles since. I have the little guy so campin n offroadin - alone with him - not too wise smart or financially doable. Lol. I know my deserts. I love to run em dirt roads. Try me - ive been down quite a few in the last 20 years. Lol. Awesome fun. But nows not the time.

Sorry - long rant. Ok - now the quick : five km2 m/t (paid 3k at fletchers july 2015, prob 10k milez on em), moonroof, tow package, roof rack, 3rd row seats (they appear untouched- and i took em out and put em inside the house), power everything inside and all works, heated front seats, leather interior - no cracks/holes at all, clean title, small scratch rear passenger and the dumb plastic tab front bumper - i barely flicked it and it fell off. Why btw- uselesz plastic tabs on the bumper of such a tough highly regarded vehicle?? I bought 3m bumper tab glue and remade them tabs. Shes holdin on. Shes my daily driver to work that's about 5 miles away.

Im looking for $9000 for her. I cant haggle mych. I need the money. Like i said, uselesz douchbag dad. I paid, with tirez, over 15k for her. And i am going to need to get a car, fill my house with food and supplies, pay my past due bills, fix my water heater, get a newer washer and dryer, and i need a couch. And, most important, start a savings for my little guy. So, $9000 is aboutz what im lookin fer her.
Resized_20170116_114701.jpeg
Resized_20170116_114623.jpeg
Resized_20170116_114612.jpeg
Resized_20170116_114841_001.jpeg
Resized_20170116_114701.jpeg
Resized_20170116_114623.jpeg
Resized_20170116_114612.jpeg
Resized_20170116_114841_001.jpeg

My dream truck- im gonna cry when she goes.

I wish you were closer. I have a couch I could give you, maybe a washer. Also I know a couple of guys that are good at changing peoples minds about making payments.
Good luck with everything. I have a little guy to and they come first for sure.

Clean title? Any accidents? Can you post the VIN?

Was the car smoked in? Looks like the ashtray is full of butts and the deck is covered in ash..?

Could be the grainy picture though.

Clean. One side scrape. The rear passenger. Was switching lanes at a stop light and misjudged my width. She was new to me. :( ive always had 4 runners. i scraped the car next to me at like 2 mph.
Butts in the ashtray yes but not ash on dash. Dust ... arizona moon dust. Lol....gotta wipe it off every couple days. Lol. Clean title. :) :)

friendly advice. detail the hell out of that truck and post new pictures. a little elbow grease, febreez, wax, and tire shine and she will show like a new penny. truck looks physically neglected (whether true or not). Sorry for your situation!

Definitely will be done! :) :) And it is usually done! I do admit - the holiday and my little kiddos first birthday wore me out. I'm a couple weeks behind on her "doll-ing" up - but that's it. :) :)

My ritual since I bought her : I do a wash once a month, a vacuum and wipe down inside once a week and if necessary, and I actually haven't done the tire shining thing, but will for some pictures. She is by no means neglected. Well maybe yes. I haven't used her on dirt as much as she wants to be. LOL. Seriously though, she is taken care of and cleaned as much as possible. :) :) :)

I posted this ad and pictures up fairly quickly. I wasn't going to sell her so I wasn't quite ready with everything. And I just closed my eyes and hit post when I finished writing her up. Lol. I still don't think I'm ready. Argh. I'm kinda embarrassed it may be perceived as shes not taken care of. I will give her a nice 'detailing' this weekend and post some nice shiny pics of her Monday morning for everyone. :) :)

Thank you everyone for your kind words too. :) :) And the suggestions - keep em coming! She's gotta sell. :) :)

Interested in seeing pics of her all cleaned up! I am selling my LC and need a replacement.

Keep this ad in mind when you go for your new LC!!! :) :) And Monday morning dont forget to look at the new pictures....

Btw- when I do get a LC again, you better believe that I will be searching this website! I can see the reverence and knowledge you all have for the Landcruiser - and its awesome. She's my first LC, and WILL NOT be my last. :) :) :)

Interested in pics with things cleaned up as well, and hope things turn around for you personally!

20170128_181206.jpg
20170128_181158.jpg
Thank you !! Jus gonna keep my head up n keep walkin up that hill. :) :)

Ok - heres her first two shots last nite. Ill post pictures today of her :) :)

lookit me gettin stuff done early....lol. :) :)

Heres sum :) ill post more in about an hour :)

She has a date with the toyota dealer tonight for an appraisal. :) :) :)
20170130_091349.jpg
20170130_091330.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom