SOLD 1997 Triple Locked, TRD SuperCharged 130K Original Mi. Land Cruiser, Georgia, USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is my 1997 Triple Locked, SuperCharged, 130K Mi., Land Cruiser. This was my keeper but want to buy my rented house, so she can be your Adventure Machine.

Special Cloth interior (3 rows), ARB Front Bumper w Warn 9.5 XP Winch, ARB Roof Rack and ARB Rear Entry Tent. CB Radio, 'ScanGuage' Diagnostics, Fire Suppression in Engine Bay, Near New 16" Steel Rims w good condition Dura Trac 305's, Reconditioned SLEE Rock Sliders with New SLEE Hardware, Rear Steel Bumper w Swing Out Tire. 4 inch lift. Several PIAA added lights, PIAA Horns, PIAA Windshield Wipers. Very little surface rust on original West Coast SUV.

Build your Ultimate Go Anywhere Rig.

Price $18,000
Keith

97 SC LCrzr Fr Dr Sd Vw.jpg

97 SC LCrzr Frt Seats.jpg

SC 97 LCRZR Rear.jpg

SC 97 LCRZR Spedo Lkrz.jpg

SC 97 LCRZR Eng Spr Chargr.jpg

Nice rig and good price!
Who installed the SC?

Nice rig and good price!
Who installed the SC?
It was done in Cali by Previous AreoSpace Engineer who was in a home and out of commission when I bought this rig in Cali from family. There were several invoices from Dirty Parts. Not certain will check to see if that's clear. Thanks Keith

It was done in Cali by Previous AreoSpace Engineer who was in a home and out of commission when I bought this rig in Cali from family. There were several invoices from Dirty Parts. Not certain will check to see if that's clear. Thanks Keith
It was 'Dirty Parts' in Santa Monica, Cali who did the install of the SCharger. KL

OK. Interesting selling on MUD. I am giving y'all a try at this. I will accept OBRO (Or Best Reasonable Offer)! And I'll put both this and my SuperCharged 97 On E-Bay tonight. Keith four Oh 4 too 9 zero 6 7 eight 9. Go for it.

Hey Keith- Cool. I think I told you, to me with the salvage title, it was low $teens at best! I don't think that is a deal. That is the market for a salvage title with supercharger! ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom