For Sale 1997 not mine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

THISSS.... is a 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser

:)

Looks like owner only had it for 3 months.

I ended up bidding. Not often we get a rust free 80 for sale in the midwest.

Or that previous video of where he locks it and you hear that pop when he turns the wheel 😂

Yep. Whoever buys this may be as clueless as the seller. Shame, bc I wanted to bid but worried how much damage this guy may have done over 3 months

Last edited:
HA! oh boy.. I'm glad this one isn't staying with the current owner longer than the 3 months. It would have been the end of the road for this one. Needs a new home asap.

For anyone interested in that year, colorway, and with those same options here is another one. Triple locked, all stock with the exception of the 33" MTs. The odometer is broken. I have driven this rig. Pretty clean, a few leaks.

I posed the question on C&B on how often he engaged the lockers, seller claims only twice - at purchase and for the C&B listing. Still cringing from those videos

For anyone interested in that year, colorway, and with those same options here is another one. Triple locked, all stock with the exception of the 33" MTs. The odometer is broken. I have driven this rig. Pretty clean, a few leaks.

It is a nice color. For how long has the odometer been broken on that one on fb? Makes me uncomfortable, especially at that price.

@RuralTruck the odometer stopped working at 80K miles. If you search, this is a problem that can occur from foam getting into the odometer gears.

Check this out:

@RuralTruck the odometer stopped working at 80K miles. If you search, this is a problem that can occur from foam getting into the odometer gears.

Check this out:
Very interesting thanks.

On this vehicle, I was more curious if it stopped working a decade ago or if it just happened. I feel like I’d rather buy a vehicle with ‘known’ mileage than a ‘low mileage’ one at a premium price that’s unknown, and as such hadn’t pulled carfax or researched this one much. But there’s a clearing price for everything given the circumstances, and my desires/willingness won’t be the same as others.

Looks like $23k plus fees for that one. Paint is really nice, but needs some maintenance/work too. Far more than I was willing to pay for something I don’t need.

Holy shazz. Watched until the end. Lots of positives, but lots of unanswered questions and marginally presentation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom