For Sale 1997 LX-450 For Sale, Tucson AZ $6500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Offered for sale is my daily driver 1997 LX-450. It has had some modifications performed but is more of a daily commuter than a trail rig, and it hasn't been abused. It currently has 231,000 on the ODO, and here are some particulars:

- Mark's Adapters part time 4WD conversion performed, works flawlessly.
- Tuffy Box center console.
- Deflared with Al's liner around lower half of truck.
- Interior immaculate, dynamatted, and new leather on front seats.
- JVC digital stereo head with hands free.
- Rear jump seats installed.
- Lots of baseline maintenance performed, I am the 4th owner and have had it for 3 years (driven daily).
- On second year of 2 year emissions, occasional check engine light (have code reader and can provide further info).
- Like new cert'd Michelins all around to include spare.
- OEM roof rack, flexible radio antenna, trim coated black with Plastidip, OEM Class III hitch.
- New Optima Yellow top with second unboxed, SLEE second battery kit and additional switches and spare parts yet to be installed.

I've had big plans for this truck but family priorities will need to come first. Will post pics to this thread shortly. Priced for (hopefully) a quick sale. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0368.JPG

IMG_0369.JPG

Great point. Unfortunately the truck did not come with factory lockers and they are original. Suspension is OEM as well.

Price dropped to $6000. I see lots of SoCal WTB threads...this is a great truck. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom