For Sale 1997 fzj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got a 80 for sale around Opelousas, LA. 137k miles, Factory Lockers, ARB winch bull bar, OME suspension with steering stabilizer. $9,800 firm. I've got some more pictures of it on Autotrader Cars for Sale: 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 in OPELOUSAS, LA 70570: Sport Utility Details - 299974695 - AutoTrader.com
image5.jpg

Yes 3rd row. I can't get any pics of the bare steering wheel because the cover is on super tight and getting off would probably rip it, the steering wheel is just the black rubber that was under the leather, with some patches of the old adhesive still in some spots.
I attached a pic of the driver seat which is the worse one. Just some major cracking no big rips or tears with stuffing coming out.
image-1755630714.jpg

What winch you running? Willing to part it out? I am in Baton Rouge.

Sorry HoseHumper, that isn't feasible for me but there are plenty of places online to get free vehicle shipping quotes, my zip is 70570 if you need it.

Sent PM. Interested.

Muscadine,

I sent you a PM.

I forgot to mention that I still owe a little on it. If anyone wants it I can give you a bill of sale and the vehicle, but we'd have to wait for the title to come in the mail. It you don't feel comfortable with that I'm sure we can work something out.

Lockers

I presume that there are no issues with the front or rear lockers, and that all the sensors are 100% operational.

Is this presumption correct?

The only "sensor" trouble i have is that my airbag light recently came on, I'll have to bring it somewhere to pull the code on it. And the last time i tried the lockers they functioned fine.

Looks like a nice rig at a reasonable price. I can't currently swing it but someone should jump on that sucker.

OME springs- OME shocks too? How old - did you install the lift or the previous owner? Any previous body work? What winch is that (brand and rating)? Other than the driver rear window, do the others (& sunroof) function decently? Seat gears OK? Has the headgasket been changed? Compression ever been checked to confirm HG status? AC good or does it leak down? OEM speakers or aftermarket like the radio? O2 sensors original or replaced?

Let me know what's going on with the airbag light....

I'm in the Mobile area. Where is Opelousas in relation to NO and BR?

Last edited:
The lift was on it when I bought it, yes with OME shocks (Nitro Charger in the pics). I have a Warn M8000 (8000 lb) winch. everything else functions good, except the passenger seat plastic screw has come up missing, so I need to dig and find that. Not sure if the head gasket was ever replaced, I recently brought it to my local Toyota dealership for a full inspection, they couldn't find anything wrong with it, and just suggested I do all the 100,000 mile maintenance because there was no record of it. A/C works fine. Not sure if the O2 sensors have ever been replaced. Still not sure about the airbag light. The speakers sound good not sure if they are aftermarket or not. Opelousas is about an hour and a half North of BR, two and a half hours North of NO, or four and a half hours West of Mobile

Trade for an 86? With a fresh rebuild, new carpet safari rack I got a set of 33 I could throw in too currently 31 BFG all terrains upgraded sound, tuned carb by Jim c perfect DD

Sorry, I'd love to own that vehicle but one of the biggest reasons for getting rid of the 80 is because I'm having to travel a lot more and really need better fuel economy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom