1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Factory Service Manual PDF (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Mark!

Dec 26, 2010 18:16:31 PST

You sent a payment of $20.00 USD to IH8MUD Inc. (woody@ih8mud.com)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant
IH8MUD Inc.
woody@ih8mud.com
920-740-4945 Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
'Silver Star' Supporting Member Subscription
Item# 5404a89a63eb7d867f17ed37bec093b6 $20.00 USD 1 $20.00 USD
Subtotal $20.00 USD
Total $20.00 USD
Payment $20.00 USD
Payment sent to woody@ih8mud.com

Last edited:
<<<<< Silver Star here
Hey BirfMark
I am a silver star too but not in urgent need of 96 FSM. Would love to have it if it is different then 94 one.
How did you fix links in FSM? hex editor?

Perfect, I was wanting an electronic copy to go along with my hard copy.

Thanks for the effort.

ID # 77B28465A0273745W

B.

<<<<< Silver Star here
Hey BirfMark
I am a silver star too but not in urgent need of 96 FSM. Would love to have it if it is different then 94 one.
How did you fix links in FSM? hex editor?

Unfortunately, I haven't fixed any of the internal document hyperlinks in the FSM. There are simply way too many to go through & reset, though it is completely possible to do. I have a license of Adobe Acrobat Professional that I use to assemble the various PDF files & establish bookmarks for appropriate sections.

Hello

Silver Star payment is done.

5BV5803607948242W.

Thank you and waiting for the link.

Regards.

Coyot

Unfortunately, I haven't fixed any of the internal document hyperlinks in the FSM. There are simply way too many to go through & reset, though it is completely possible to do. I have a license of Adobe Acrobat Professional that I use to assemble the various PDF files & establish bookmarks for appropriate sections.
Ok thats actually good, I am downloading your 96 right now, I have few days off so I can probably look at fixing the internal links through hex editor. Or maybe something else. I have 94 FSM I even have some body work items. I am sending you PM with my e-mail address. If you interested I can send you my 94 and look into fixing internal links in yours. :):cheers:

now a member!

transaction id 3WG98061K5456291G. thanks for your efforts, got some work to do this Friday and would love to reference the FSM....please send the link as soon as you can. cheers!

Thank you.

Silver Star member...Thank you for all of your efforts on this. I have the manual but having it in PDF and search-able is great.

Please PM link when you get a chance.

Thanks
Ih8mud.jpg

The download of this combined FSM is open to anyone & everyone. I'm not accepting any form of payment for this, directly or indirectly.

I'm merely making the suggestion that for the time & effort that was put into the file, as well as having a medium such as IH8MUD to discuss it, users might want to consider donating to IH8MUD and/or the groups who work hard to keep our trails & public lands open.

That being said, I really hate freeloaders, but am very grateful to all of you who have donated. Thanks go out to you guys. :cheers:

Here again is the DOWNLOAD LINK.

As of March 16th, 2011, the electronic FSM has been updated. Hawker7 pointed out to me that the original version didn't contain the Starter section. I was able to locate the files needed, and added them to the FSM. Also, I've added a cover page which will help track revisions made.

Please "Right-Click, Save As" to download the link below:

:wrench::wrench::wrench:Updated Version 1.11 Download Link:wrench::wrench::wrench:

Last edited:
Done and long overdue!

Item Title:
'Silver Star' Supporting Member Subscription
Item Number:
1dd2036d7e54deffde54a49350b52615
Date:
Dec 29, 2010
Time:
17:05:08 PST
Completed

Silver Star Member renewed + gifted star.

Dec 13, 2010 Payment To IH8MUD Inc. Completed Details Payment To IH8MUD Inc. 2RU20604VR112630N -$20.00 $0.00 -$20.00 USD
Dec 10, 2010 Payment To IH8MUD Inc. Completed Details Payment To IH8MUD Inc. 3GC58443FL613113K -$20.00 $0.00 -$20.00 USD

Pls send the think.

And thank you for all the work :) I know what it involves.

Hi There,

New Member and Subscriber (today), and would appreciate link to the FSM download please.

Regards
Jon

Subscription#S-7CV8653885472924D
Name: IH8MUD Inc. (The recipient of this subscription is Verified)
Email: paypal@ih8mud.com
Subscription Date: 30 Dec 2010
Time: 03:12:53 PST
Next Payment Date: 30 Dec 2011
Amount: $20.00 USD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom