For Sale 1996 FZJ80 - Dallas, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey y'all! I found a hell of a deal to upgrade to a fully built (well, we all know that's relative on this site, I guess...) LX450, so it's time to part with the FZJ80 that I've loved dearly for the last couple years.

Looking to get about $10K for her, but open to negotiations if I decide I like you.

Rather than repost it all on here, I'll just include a link to the Craigslist ad I put up locally here in Dallas, which should contain all of the info and pictures you might want. TL;DR - Fantastic condition, custom front bumper with winch, sliders, cloth seats, rear drawers and sleeping platform, no problems other than some that you'd expect of this year and model.

Any requests for more info, just let me know. Would love to see her go to a home found here on Mud!

1996 FJ80 FZJ80 Land Cruiser for Sale

SOLD

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in the drawers - they were built entirely using inspiration from the forum, so good luck to anyone else shopping for ideas and looking here for the info! I do recommend UHMW plastic underneath the drawers rather than going to the hassle of the slides, but everyone has their preference ;)

Gonna miss the old girl, but she's going to a guy who runs a company training military and government employees in "indigenous" vehicles and driving environments... Can't ask for a cooler fate than that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom