For Sale 1996 FJ-80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1996 FZJ-80 with lockers 267,000 miles $12,000.00. 3" OME heavy duty lift, 35" BFG KO's on steel wheels(still have factory wheels) Smitty Built 9,000 lb. winch. Wanted to put my Warn 12,000 lb. winch in it but wouldn't fit. Factory locker's and I added the switch that allows you to use lockers in high range. Not sure what you call that. Third owner all stock until I got my hands on it. It was in Buck Head Atlanta mall cruiser until I brought it up to Asheville NC. It has no rust actually it has the undercoating applied to it when it was new. I should have my butt kicked when I got it every maintance record from the day it was bought was in the glove box and I threw them out. Every oil change 100,000 mile tune up all of them! All I kept was the window sticker that showed new price and options. Does have a dent down the driver side where the ladies daughter drug something down the side. Cant see it in pictures though. Not going to budge on the price. Like everyone else I don't really want to sale it but I don't drive it and looking to buy a new house and the extra money on a down payment would be nice.

IMG_6307.JPG

IMG_6299.JPG

IMG_6298.JPG

IMG_6002.JPG

IMG_6303.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom