For Sale 1995 - 1997 FJ80 Dash top Brown and Dash Loom and Dash parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
SoCal From a 1997 Oak Brown

$150. for dashtop Has a very small imperfection next to the glove box. Picture will be posted. Shipping could run around $58.00 due to size. Air Bag not included.

$75 for loom. This is the complete loom that runs behind the dash board and out into the engine bay.

Dashboard plastic panels and garnish and switches, etc. are also available ,and shift console - base only, not the glove box between the seats.

Steering column cover available also, brown, good shape.
I will post pictures.

Please personal message for questions.

Last edited:
fuse cover is in another cruiser already

SoCal From a 1997 Oak Brown

$150. for dashtop Has a very small imperfection next to the glove box. Picture will be posted. Shipping could run around $58.00 due to size. Air Bag not included.

$75 for loom. This is the complete loom that runs behind the dash board and out into the engine bay.

Dashboard plastic panels and garnish and switches, etc. are also available ,and shift console - base only, not the glove box between the seats.

Steering column cover available also, brown, good shape.
I will post pictures.

Please personal message for questions.
Do you still have shifter console and temperature controls? Pics if possible

May I have a text number or e-mail address please. Send it as a private message. I will send you the pictures

All of the dash panels are there, and wiring. Dashtop is good, and also the clamshell is good.

Please send me a private message with your text number or e-mail so I can send you the pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom