Parting Out 1994 FZJ80. VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Front doors

8262F1E9-75DC-46F3-8702-3F202BE7BD35.jpeg

CE09DE62-0FAB-4D85-B38D-7B560C3AC431.jpeg

Hi,

Are the front turn signal pigtails (both sides) available?

Thanks

Is the driver's side rear view mirror available?

Thanks,
Rob
Yes. I do not know a price yet. I need to look to see what they are going for.

Hi,

Are the front turn signal pigtails (both sides) available?

Thanks
They should be ... The ones for the side or under the valance? I need to look to see what shape they are in.

They are all still there. I was hoping to keep the doors all together but might be talked into taking them apart. What are the actuators going for?

Thanks

How about LH (US driver) knuckle housing?

Curious cause I just snapped a bolt in mine and if I fail getting it out I'll just replace.

I can come get it btw

Also, driver front window motor.
I pulled most of the actuators tonight. I will get the lr for you too. I have the window motor as well and the mirror let me work up a package price for you on all the parts you need.

Edit 8.4.21
front clip is gone
right front door shell only gone
right rear door shell only gone
all flares gone
rear upper lift hatch sold

I will pull parts when I have time. Next pull should be this saturday.

This will be parted in the next few weeks. Engine and drivetrain not for sale. Carpet not for sale. Right front door not for sale but I have another with a scratch on it. Axles not for sale.

if you do not see it in the pics let me know I might have it or have one.

prefer local pick up. I do not want to ship big items. Located at 23230. I will not look up shipping quotes. You can figure that out, sorry but I do not have the time to do that.

If you have made it this far then let me know what you want. Prices start at $5 and go up. Make reasonable offers on parts.

View attachment 2734566

View attachment 2734567

View attachment 2734568

View attachment 2734569

View attachment 2734570
I’m interested in the front doors and PS pump. I live down the street in Carytown. Any time I could come by and take a look today or this week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom