Parting Out 1994 FZJ80. VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hate to bother for a super small part but hard to find. I need the cover plates for the handles on the A pillar. I know. Sorry. Just let me know what they could be worth to you. There are two types. I am not sure if the '94 is old enough or the same as my '92.

might be a long shot, but do you still have the wiring harnesses for the tail lights available? How about the actual tail light housings?
94 cruiser.jpeg

Rear crossmember, bumper corners too if available?

Right front corner light?

Do you have the center console, and the plastic trim piece that goes around the shifter gear shifter/transfer shifter?

Rear crossmember, bumper corners too if available?
Any update here? Trying to grab what I can while I have someone driving through this week.

Thanks!

Any update here? Trying to grab what I can while I have someone driving through this week.

Thanks!
I have several rear bumper corner wings, left and right. No crossmembers. All should be in the pics here. One guy flaked out on me.

The vehicle itself is long gone. I have a pile of parts and boxes full of them. I need to dig around to see what all is there. I hate to toss anything.

I have several rear bumper corner wings, left and right. No crossmembers. All should be in the pics here. One guy flaked out on me.

Excellent!!!

How much for 1 Left and 2 Right nice late model 96/97 corners , including the brackets underneath (if available?)

I am not really sure which are which. I will make you a deal on whatever you want. If you can tell me the difference in them I will try to see what I have.

I am not really sure which are which. I will make you a deal on whatever you want. If you can tell me the difference in them I will try to see what I have.

Here is a picture of the late model version, I think earlier ones are similar, but have a metal trim piece affixed to the top corner.
D4642783-F4D7-4B06-9652-78FF60E0C5AD.jpeg
B956ACD5-944F-421D-A873-28B4A83B16A1.jpeg

let me look. I will try to get out to the shed tonight.
I found one, so I can save you searching your shed. Thanks

Jay

I think mine are all late model

Price in 1 left and 2 right, also need the metal supports if available.

I Will PM contact information, I should be able to have picked up.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom