Parting Out 1994 FJ80 in Maine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a two tone '94 FJ80 Land Cruiser I'm parting out. Silver body with blue trim/fender flares. Whats left is in good shape. Interior is mostly gone.

Looking for exhaust parts for my 94. What kind of shape are the two down pipes (that connect to the cats) and the Y-pip that connects to the back of the cats and the muffler? Trevor

Looking for the Brake fluid resovoir cap with the wire harness and float.

I will check tomorrow.
Looking for exhaust parts for my 94. What kind of shape are the two down pipes (that connect to the cats) and the Y-pip that connects to the back of the cats and the muffler? Trevor
I was unable to get a good look today (didn't have my glasses) but it looked promising. There is an exhaust leak somewhere but I bought this as a parts rig and never investigated exactly where. We are suppose to get a few inches of rain tomorrow so maybe Monday I'll get under there.

Still have the front grille?

@cruiserhound I'm looking for a full set of rear fender flares. PM me if they are available please.
The exterior of the flares are mint however I would have take them off to see what the clips look like. One side was involved in accident long ago but it appears everything was professionally replaced. I'm guessing they are %100. What are they worth to you?

Do you have the pass. headlight, bumper end cap with the chrome in that bronze sort of bumper color and the drivers taillight, all is really good shape?

If you have this connector with at least 4 inches of wire attached, I'd be interested. Willing to pay $20 for cutting out and shipping to 95060
photo 2.JPG

thank you

View attachment 1462619

If you have this connector with at least 4 inches of wire attached, I'd be interested. Willing to pay $20 for cutting out and shipping to 95060
View attachment 1462620

thank you

View attachment 1462619[/QUOTE
I'm not willing to cut into a good wire harness at this time. If no one wants it in a few months then I'd be willing to cut into it. Sorry.

PM sent I'm looking for the mass flow air sensor for my 94 PN 22250-66010 Thanks

Hi.. Was wondering if you had the drivers side front bumper end-cap... (maybe even the passenger side as mine is gouged up)
Thanks, Dennis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom