craigslist 1994 FJ80 $1000-No Affiliation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't think so looks like San Diego Area in pics and the seller has her name and number. If I didn't already have an 80 and a 40 and another 80 I would look into it.

Well if it's legit you better jump on it quick. It won't last. I'd sure like to have those cloth seats. On a side note I only paid $1,000 for my 80 but I bought it from a long time friend that didn't want the hassle of trying to sell it and it had a few mechanical issues too.

Those pics are old...you can see that the rear drivers window still exists in these photos...bet you that car does not look that good now.

I saw the truck. I could have bought it but passed. She said she had 70 something calls/texts about it and pulled the ad. It seemed like she was playing one buyer against another price-wise. Started out at $1000, then $1200, then apparently it was between me and one other buyer and she said the other guy offered $1600. I said no thanks at that point. At $1200 it would have been a good deal, maybe ok at $1400. But it needed several thousand in work: engine, cooling system, brakes, window, axles, etc. I never drove it but heard it run. It had white smoke out the exhaust and a noticeable engine knock. The TC was very difficult to shift into low. Just too risky for me. If I had the room and time I would have considered parting it. :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom