Parting Out 1992 Toyota LandCruiser FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
NO E-Lockers on this Vehicle!!!

Complete parts car or cheap base for someone mechanically inclined that can get this thing running. Parked for 6+ years after transmission or transfer case locked up. Rear drive shaft removed, vehicle will roll. Engine ran before parked, but this vehicle is being sold as Non-running vehicle. 238k Miles, body and frame are rust free - surface rust only, Colorado car for its lifetime. Sunroof glass broken, Rear window glass missing. Includes 3rd row seats. Vehicle is sold as is, where is. I can provide delivery in Colorado for an additional cost to new owner, fee varies depending on distance. Clear title. Payment must be made in Cash or Cashiers check unless otherwise arranged, prior to any pickup or delivery.

YOU WILL NEED A TRAILER IF YOU ARE PICKING UP THE VEHICLE.

This vehicle is listed in multiple places and can be removed at any time

Cross-posted on Denver Craigslist and Ebay

1992 Toyota Land Cruiser
1992 Toyota Land Cruiser | eBay

Incentive for Ih8Mud buyer - Free second set of rims (4) with Bridgestone Duelers @ 60% tread (see drivers side rear tire/rim in pic for reference)

email jatatar@outlook.com or text 970-846-9043
IMG_20180923_084113.jpg
IMG_20180923_084104.jpg
IMG_20180923_084141.jpg
IMG_20180923_084152.jpg

Hello if you still have the steering column clamshell and it's in good shape can I get a price for it shipped to 70538

Do you have the driver's side engine mount that bolts to the alternator available?

Battery box shipped to 92627?

Hello,
I am looking for a neutral safety switch connector ,harness side.
do you have any to sell thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom