For Sale 1989 HJ61 Toyota Land Cruiser RHD 12HT - Las Vegas, NV, USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1989 Toyota Land Cruiser
Right Hand Drive
Original Factory 12HT 4.0 Liter Diesel Turbo Engine
Automatic Transmission with manual transfer case
Thoroughly maintained, with new radiator hoses, belts, water pump, front brake rotors and pads, The front axle has recently been rebuilt
AC/Heater/Power Steering/Etc... everything is in excellent working condition. This truck is driven daily with no mechanical issues.
Starts, runs, idles, drives beautifully.
Has aftermarket 4" lift , shocks, leaf springs, and shackles.
24V System, 24V HID, 24V LED Lights
Kenwood Stereo, with new speakers
Also has 24v-12v converters
15x9 Japanese 3 piece rims, 33"x12.5 tires
Nardi Steering Wheel
Aftermarket horns
Factory seat heaters also work
Sunroof opens and closes with no issues or leaks
new paint with limo tint (recently repainted about 7 months ago).
Interior is all original/factory oem and clean with the exception of general common wear and tear. driver side seat from getting in and out, a single crack on the dash
Radio Antennae is broken off, but still receives radio signal just fine
Altimeter works, but the digital outdoor temperature gauge only works when it wants to.
American tow package: American 2 inch ball with trailer connector (wired for American trailer lights)

Also included are two 24v turbo timers, oem manual pull levers, and misc. spare parts. (see gallery below)

This Land Cruiser is currently insured, registered and titled in Nevada. It has a clean Nevada title.

Buyer is welcome to pick up and/or view in Las Vegas, and drive it back to your homestate (as I am confident that this truck could make it across the country and back if you wanted it to)
to avoid shipping fees, otherwise buyer is responsible for transport/shipping charges, I can assist in finding transportation companies to work through.

Asking $18,900

To set up facetime/video chat to view this truck or for additional details, please feel free to call me anytime 808-772-0951. Text is ok, but I prefer phone calls.
Serious inquiries only.

Video of this HJ61 can be found here:

This is also on ebay: 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ61 | eBay

A few photos have been uploaded to this post, but I am having trouble uploading all photos to this post.

For ALL photos, the gallery of photos can be found here:
https://jpegbay.com/gallery/006862622-.html#1

1_f.jpg

2_f.jpg

4_f.jpg

5_f.jpg

6_f.jpg

7_f.jpg

8_f.jpg

9_f.jpg

10_f.jpg

11_f.jpg

12_f.jpg

17_f.jpg

DSC08347.JPG

DSC08348.JPG

DSC08352.JPG

DSC08354.JPG

DSC08352.JPG

Thanks! Trying to get photos of the interior on the thread but they keep coming out as broken images. Interior pics can all be seen in the gallery link in original post. Will keep trying to get the photos up on here too. :)

How long have you owned it?

How long has it been in NV?

Any rust repair anywhere or coating applied underneath?

Do you have pics of it before or during the respray process?

What side of town are you on?

How long have you owned it?

How long has it been in NV?

Any rust repair anywhere or coating applied underneath?

Do you have pics of it before or during the respray process?

What side of town are you on?

I bought it in Japan early 2015, and it was imported into the states in May 2015. It's been in NV (registered and titled under my name) since then.

No rust repair underneath, just surface rust repair on the body. Only the outside was sprayed, the door jambs and engine bay were not painted and are original stock. I think I have photos on my phone or HD I will check for them, and post when I find them.

I'm on the south side near M Resort. If you're in Vegas, feel free to call or text me to meet up and check it out in person. 808-772-095one

Thanks!

I bought it in Japan early 2015, and it was imported into the states in May 2015. It's been in NV (registered and titled under my name) since then.

No rust repair underneath, just surface rust repair on the body. Only the outside was sprayed, the door jambs and engine bay were not painted and are original stock. I think I have photos on my phone or HD I will check for them, and post when I find them.

I'm on the south side near M Resort. If you're in Vegas, feel free to call or text me to meet up and check it out in person. 808-772-095one

Thanks!
This is a Beautiful truck! Don't sell it!

Last edited:
Are the turbo timbers installed? Pics?

Also, price seems pretty fair, good luck with the sale!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom