For Sale 1987 4Runner RUST FREE great condition well maintained 22RE with 5spd 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RUST FREE RUST FREE RUST FREE!!
Super nice condition, runs great, meticulously maintained.
I drove this vehicle from Florida to Kalamazoo, Michigan this past December. And I will drive it back to Florida if it does not sell in Kalamazoo by August 28th.
I have a free and clear Florida Title in hand.
Asking price is a very reasonable $7800
Price is fairly firm - so don't bother offering me $5k or something silly. Sorry - also not interested in doing any trades. Cash only.
The price is firm because this vehicle is worth the extra money - it is super clean, drives nice, and needs almost nothing.
If you are looking for a FUN 4x4 this is it! Super reliable, lots of power, top comes off easily for summertime cruising.
This has the world FAMOUS 22RE motor in it which is arguably the best motor for reliability and longevity ever produced.
Manual windows and locks - the power rear window works great.
Manual locking front hubs - this is a true off road ready vehicle.
The paint job was done just this past year the body was professionally painted - the custom color top I did personally with spray cans, also newer front seats, original back seats.
All tires in good condition - 2 are brand new since December.
Old Man Emu 2" real suspension lift leaf springs shackles, bushings, Sky Jacker Nitro 8000 real shocks
Approx. 285K miles at time of posting, does not leak or burn any oil. When I drove it from Florida to Michigan I never needed to add a drop of oil!
I am not 100% certain if the engine has been rebuilt or not.

Within the last year:
New water pump and thermostat with radiator flush
brakes redone
within the last 20k miles front and rear diffs oil replaced
transfer case oil replaced
manual trans oil replaced
The AC compressor went out last year but all other ac components are there and work fine.

I have a Florida contact cell phone number that I can be reached at to schedule a test drive, but the vehicle is in Kalamazoo right now and will be up until Aug 28th if it doesn't sell before that. I could meet anywhere in between Kalamazoo, Michigan and Clearwater Florida while driving it back down south.

IMG_2071.jpg
IMG_2073.jpg
IMG_2077.jpg
IMG_2078.jpg
IMG_2080.jpg
IMG_2082.jpg
IMG_2061.jpg
IMG_2063.jpg
IMG_2064.jpg
IMG_2065.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back