1986 FJ60 Parts for sale / some are OEM new (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok...here is a deal for someone who may need the engine. I'll throw in all the other parts, inlcuding the exhaust pipe, the transmission and all other misc parts will go with the engine. What you see listed above I will put all in one package deal.

I would like to move this out of my storage building and over to someone who can use it. Everything you see connected to the engine goes with it...clutch, flywheel, bellhousing, + engine dolly.

I'll deliver free to anyone in North Alabama, can work out deal for nearby states or willing to meet you within a reasonble distance. I can borrow a 1 ton truck with tommy lift or you will have to arrange to have a wrecker or other means to lift engine out of my pickup bed (for my delivery), commerical delivery will have to be worked out.

Thought I would make an attempt to move this and all the other misc parts as one package. If interested let me know.

price reduction on the engine, same deal applies as referenced in post # 61 above.
See first post on this thread for revised price.

I'm interested in the complete engine. Any idea how many miles are on it? Any problems with it before you pulled it? Thanks. (PM sent also)

I'm interested in the complete engine. Any idea how many miles are on it? Any problems with it before you pulled it? Thanks. (PM sent also)

I responded to your PM. ITs got 177K miles, leaks a little oil at the rear main, does not have the smog pump or air rail. Does have the air rail holes plugged, and a Jim C idler pulley installed.

If you are serious email me back, because one guy emailed me but I don't know what his intent is.

I can hold the engine for you if you want, for some reasonable time period. Reply back to the email I sent or maybe it was PM..

Either way email me at elbertclarke@bellsouth.net

I am last in line but do you still have any of this?

I would like to buy :

A hinge pin from a front door hinge
The back handle for the rear swing up door
The insturments cluster
the windshield washer tank and pump
Three pieces of the felt from the door windows verticle pieces

Thank You

Erick Allen
336 462 6207
Greensboro
North Carolina 27409

I will buy the ignitor/coil if you have it....

can paypal today - pm me direct please to give me a price shipped to 22802

thanks!

bk

Sorry Eric, none of that stuff is for sale. I'm not parting out the truck, just had mostly the items listed for sale. Do have some othe rmisc crap but nothing you have inquired about.

I am last in line but do you still have any of this?

I would like to buy :

A hinge pin from a front door hinge
The back handle for the rear swing up door
The insturments cluster
the windshield washer tank and pump
Three pieces of the felt from the door windows verticle pieces

Thank You

Erick Allen
336 462 6207
Greensboro

North Carolina 27409

Sorry, not willing to part out the engine at this time, or critical parts related to the engine assembly.

I will buy the ignitor/coil if you have it....

can paypal today - pm me direct please to give me a price shipped to 22802

thanks!

bk

ok, I've have various people call and email about the engine... Anyone have interest in it? I'm going to try my luck on Ebay...soon.

engine sold, all parts either given away or sold. I would delete this thread but I don't know how to do that...

Do You Have The Rear Diff Gears? Spider Gears?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom