craigslist 1984 BJ42 for sale - no affiliation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series

From listing:

Rare 1984 Toyota Diesel Land Cruiser, BJ42. Complete with original factory power steering, five speed transmission, Toyota PTO winch,3B engine, original tool bag and tools, jack and manual. About 95% tread on mud/snow tires and spare has never been on the ground. 371,260 kilometers on speedometer = about 231,440 miles. Left hand drive. Rear seats are in very good shape and the front seats are in excellent shape and were recovered about 8 years ago. It is all original except the wheels, tape player, roof rack and gun rack. These were made with an interior light and a hood release, which both work fine. Locking hubs on the front axle. The BJ42s are 24 volt. The headliner has a few small corner tears but is in far better shape than most. There is a "Jeep" gas can holder in the roof rack and a place for a shovel and axe also. This cruiser is in very good shape for its age, but there are several small rust bubbles showing up, most are dime size or smaller. Glass is all good. Right front door handle works a little hard but does open the door, drivers door is fine. PTO winch, lights and the 4 wheel drive all work. 5o3 556-9661 or 36o 751-167o, cell

looks like a homemade paint job with lots of overspray

That's a bit high IMHO

I'd pay $15k. With the paint and rust bubbles he didn't include in the photos, and being a Canadian rig, there could be a LOT of body work involved...

$35k would be with great photos and having fixed the rust before sale...

I wouldn’t pay over $20k and that Is generous, Agree $15k realistic. I’ve owned one much nicer for just over $20k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom