For Sale 1982 BJ40 Diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1982 BJ40 Diesel Landcruiser with 3B and H55F 5 speed trans. It is a left hand drive rig from Panama. I drove it back from Arizona to Washington State about 3 years back and just as I got to the house the original diesel went TU. I had a newer 3B and H55 put into it and it has sat since. I hate to sell the project but I have a 15 month old daughter and am working 12 to 14 hours a day. I have no time to restore it. The frame is solid and has typical pinholes in the floor pan and a few rust spots here and there, but would make a great platform for a rebuild. No power steering, heat or AC (Panama standard). For $7000 I will throw in a mint unmodified Canadian M101 trailer.
Like I said, it has sat for a year or so and I would like to see it go to a good home.

Just went out and charged the battery, glowed it and it fired right up. I have been driving it for the past hour or so. Runs pretty good with no smoke. I think the trailer is going to go this weekend so the BJ by itself is $6000.
100_0092.jpg
100_0094.jpg
100_0097.jpg

Last edited:
Bj 40

Man, I'd take this off your hands if I could get it to NM for a reasonable cost. Any ideas, rates on shipping due to fuel costs are ridiculous right now

Shipping. . .

I have used uship.com

If you have the time to devote to checking back every now and then and being persistent, it is a pretty reasonable way to ship anything bulky.

Man that is a perfect platform ! Good luck with the sale.

Ebay auction

Sold. It went to California!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom