For Sale 1981 BJ42 - back up! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Specs:

3B turbo diesel, H41 JDM 4 speed transmission (lower 1st gear 4.8:1), split transfer case with Advance Adapters 4:1 gear kit installed. I have a NorthwestFab double kit (2.72:1) that’s still new in the box.

FJ60 front axle with chromos, spartan locker, 4:11’s.

FJ80 rear axle, full float with chromos, detroit locker, 4.11’s.

Custom fabbed pinion guards.

Ram assist steering with hi-steer arms and TMR steering link kit.

Spring over suspension using rear (longer) FJ60 Old Man Emu springs front & rear.
Bilstein 5100 series shocks.

I have a a pair of diffs (centers only) filled with 5.29’s, freshly built with new bearings. Diffs are welded.

38’s on beadlocks, full cage, corbeau seats with 5 point harness, Viair on board air, Warn M8000 winch with synthetic.

Full soft top and soft doors too.

Note:

Corbeau sears & harness not pictured but is installed. New aluminum beadlocks are included too.

Will sell for $12,000 CAD (minus the soft top, soft doors, doubler, 5.29 diffs, and 5 new aluminum beadlock wheels.

Trade for 1 ton buggy, 40 series, Jeep. Whatcha got?

Located in Toronto, Ontario - CANADA.
$15,500 CAD

B906962F-D6D8-4A78-B77E-CEE682FC7985.jpeg

889E3BB6-91A8-49A7-8701-A21B99B4FBFD.jpeg

644B5715-8B7E-427E-88D7-FC56C210610E.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm still trying to sell it locally. Do you have any more pics I can see? Interior, engine, frame, underbody?
Up until about a week ago, I’ve decided to keep the rig and continue to modify it to the next level to include a 3 link front, and 4 link rear to stretch the wheelbase out to 110”, and install the doubler.
It’s officially off the market now sorry.

Up until about a week ago, I’ve decided to keep the rig and continue to modify it to the next level to include a 3 link front, and 4 link rear to stretch the wheelbase out to 110”, and install the doubler.
It’s officially off the market now sorry.

Damn. It was exactly what I'm looking for but you are building it into my dream rig.

I was looking at this truck as well, built solid. Im just very green to the border transaction on full rigs. Hard to see the tub condition as well in the pics. If you change your mind in the near future, pm me. Otherwise good luck with modifing an already very capable rig!

Revised description with more details:

3B turbo diesel (Keith - Diesel42’s turbo kit), Autometer gauges, H41 JDM 4 speed transmission (lower 1st gear 4.8:1), split transfer case with Advance Adapters 4:1 gear kit installed. Overall crawl ratio is 80:1 with 4.11’s.

FJ60 front axle with Longfield chromoly axle shafts and inner hub, Spartan locker, Sky Manufacturing IFS hub widening kit, 4:11’s, and custom pinion guard.

FJ80 rear axle, full float with Nitro Gear chromoly axles shafts, Detroit locker, 4.11’s, and custom pinion guard, and custom fabbed pinion guards.

Ram assist steering with 4x4 Labs FROMBE hi-steer arms, hi output power steering pump custom fit to run with the 3B motor, power steering cooler, TMR steering link kit with heims, and FJ60 steering box.

Spring over suspension using rear (longer) FJ60 Old Man Emu springs front & rear.

Bilstein 5125 series shocks front & rear.

38” Yokohama Geolander MT’s on custom steel beadlocks, 38” spare on beadlock, Metal Tech full family cage, Metal Tech nose guard, Metal Tech fenders, Metal Tech tube doors, custom sliders, family bikini top, full soft top, soft doors, Iron Pig Off Road skid plate, Corbeau seats with 5 point harness, Viair on board air, Warn M8000 winch with synthetic line, Factor 55 Pro Link.

If anyone is interested in the extra parts (doubler, 5.29’s, aluminum beadlocks, etc) let me know.

Remember it’s in Canadian funds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom