SOLD 1980,4x4 fj 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Color
rgb(255, 247, 0)
1980,4x4,With stock frame and suspension except for Old Man Emu springs and aftermarket wheels and tires. Anti-inversion shackles with grease fittings In pins. Luggage rack, good body, solid floors, and heavy steel bumper and nice winch . I pulled the head liner out and was going to coat and paint. I drove all the time until I heard a rattling in valves in rear # 6 or 5 , missing. The speedometer cable came lose at the gage so it’s not working. Lights on dash are dim. Was going to finish this truck but got busy on other projects. Been garbage kept for years. I Never drove in snow. I just put outside under two tarps for the winter .
Asking $10,500. This price is firm . Will not trade . I want it gone because I’m putting another project car in the garage in its place. If it’s not sold I will bring it back inside in spring and fix myself . Lost all my pictures. Will upload new pictures soon. These pictures are a few that were in background when selling a vette.
1DB7315E-FBF5-44E4-91C0-771620EFD7B6.jpeg
94A2FFC7-5147-4E91-824B-F41ADF092AED.jpeg
C76FBDB1-7A1F-4AAF-B9B3-8F913D2D50FA.jpeg

I didn’t ever say it was a 1978 !! Even in my advertisement I stated it’s a 1980 . Once in the description, and once in posting title.

For some reason I think this truck looks familiar to me. A few years ago, I spoke to someone about this. I think the body presents itself in the photos above much better than what I remember. Respray, peeling paint, rear quarter issues, ect... Now engine issues. I could be wrong, however I think the guy had a Ranger or something that the engine blew and started driving this everyday. Wanted $20,000.00 for it at the time so I passed. I will see if the cloud still has those photos.

Last edited:
For some reason I think this truck looks familiar to me. A few years ago, I spoke to someone about this. I think the body presents itself in the photos above much better than what I remember. Respray, peeling paint, bondo, rear quarter issues, ect... Rear bed floor issues. Now engine issues. I could be wrong, however I think the guy had a Ranger or something that the engine blew and started driving this everyday. Wanted $20,000.00 for it at the time so I passed. I will see if the cloud still has those photos.
Sorry, no bondo , two rust ( spots), and never drove a Ford in my life. Chevy maybe, just sold pristine 40th vette! And the engine wasn’t blown.
But I’m the only one with a mustard fj40.
If the price was $500.00 would you complain?
People, man. Oh , forgot , no pealing 😂 paint.
Just shot this today . And I’m asking reasonable price because I know it’s not perfect. Check your clouds
62EAB197-54E9-4CAF-A63E-05E0312F25BA.jpeg
62EAB197-54E9-4CAF-A63E-05E0312F25BA.jpeg
AF9A980E-E471-492E-9132-DFEAB60D23D1.jpeg
FAED24D6-B610-4921-96B4-B9015441A13B.jpeg
B55BCA00-6810-4117-92F2-88557AA9AC79.jpeg

Looks pretty good from what I’m seeing. Surprised it’s not gone.

Can you post pics of VIN in the title, engine bay, door post and frame? This might be helpful to buyers.

1980,4x4,With stock frame and suspension except for Old Man Emu springs and aftermarket wheels and tires. Anti-inversion shackles with grease fittings In pins. Luggage rack, good body, solid floors, and heavy steel bumper and nice winch . I pulled the head liner out and was going to coat and paint. I drove all the time until I heard a rattling in valves in rear # 6 or 5 , missing. The speedometer cable came lose at the gage so it’s not working. Lights on dash are dim. Was going to finish this truck but got busy on other projects. Been garbage kept for years. I Never drove in snow. I just put outside under two tarps for the winter .
Asking $10,500. This price is firm . Will not trade . I want it gone because I’m putting another project car in the garage in its place. If it’s not sold I will bring it back inside in spring and fix myself . Lost all my pictures. Will upload new pictures soon. These pictures are a few that were in background when selling a vette.View attachment 2496709View attachment 2496710View attachment 2496711

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom