1978 Toyota FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1978 Toyota FJ40.

Original 2F motor and 4-speed tranny.
Very solid body with limited to no rust
Includes hardtop and hard doors
Full length wilderness roof rack
Sprung over axle conversion.
35" BFGoodrich all terrain tires
Power steering
Warn 8274 Winch
Tuffy console with Blaupunkt Cd player
Motor has Weber 38, 6to1 Header and hi-po cam

The vehicle runs very very solid and has very good power. It is very reliable but leaks minor oil.

I'm a full-time student and i work fulltime, plus this summer i will not be around so the truck doesnt deserve to sit. That is only reason for selling.
$12k or best offer.
DSC_0028.jpg
DSCN0392.jpg
DSCN0390.jpg

TTT

Moving after final exams so someone needs to enjoy during the summer, instead of it sitting.

Nice truck sorry I can;t help you out my money pit has been hanging on tightly

Great rig bro. I just wish you were closer or interested in a trade for a 2001 Tacoma reg 4x4 with 52,000 miles. Good luck with your exams.

I may be headed to the outer banks for the summer.

Gotta get outta northern VA for a little.

I live on the outer banks...we currently have 7 fj40's. Were selling two and looking to buy another 78. If the two that are for sale find new homes maybe we can work out a deal for yours.

Yes...Used to be atvs. They got shut down so cruisers are the new gig if I can get them all running in time. Or now the newfound competition has jeeps and hummers. Doesn't get much gayer than that.

Cool.

If your the same place i'm thinking of, i sent you guys an email a few weeks back.

Im fairly set on a job there for the summer but still definately looking around.

Did you get a reply? Who did you send the email to? You'd definitely be a plus to have around. The cruisers we have all have there quarks. But then again which ones don't unless you've spent a fortune on making them right. I'm the only one that knows how to fix anything on them. So some backup would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom