1978 m416 for sale (1 Viewer)

I can't seem to find the for sale section any more but I have a 1978 m416 in good shape solid tub with some rust it is multi color it has a 2 inch ball hitch not the pindle hook(sorry) I am asking 700 for it
email me a jchulltx@yahoo.com for pictures

loc

I am located in outside of austin texas and pictures are available if you email me I am not sure how to post them on here

more pictures

here is the bed of the trailer it is surface rust, red primer, and pink paint the trailer is solid I just ran out of time to work on it
P1010206[1].jpg

ran outta time? headn somewhere u can't take it w/u?

any shots of the underneath, including suspension? fenders come w/it? is it road-worthy or would it need to be hauled? moderately interested, pending answers & mudshipping back to NM.

shots

the bottom is covered in undercoating, the springs are painted with some cancer, the trailer is very road worthy. I am out of time I am woking on my cruiser and I am afraid that I will not have any time to work on this for the next year plus I work nights. yes the fender come with it I have pictures of them too if needed. And pending on what part of NM I am willing to drive somewhere close at no charge to you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom