For Sale 1978 HJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1978 HJ45 H diesel/4spd stock drivetrain, power steering, recent paint with pics before and after. Good solid dry cab, bed is a later vint and exc. as well...
$13,900 FOB Costa Rica

Links below for cold start video and overview...

Dropbox - VID_20170115_102106.mp4

Dropbox - VID_20170115_102014.mp4

Dropbox - VID_20170115_101917.mp4

P9250558.JPG

P9250561.JPG

P9250562.JPG

P9250565.JPG

P9250566.JPG

Last edited:
Truck available to buyers FOB Costa Rica... Baby on the way and I simply cannot get away to the States to deliver so priced accordingly... $13,900, will handle your logistics on this end, you pay for shipping and customs, less than $3000 to Miami including Miami broker, duty and certified translation of docs for title.

A bargain for a nice 45

Last edited:
Unfortunately there have been so many scams and falsely advertised Fj's coming out of Costa Rica that most of us are skeptical at best when these pop up. For anyone serious about this vehicle you are probably best off flying to Costa Rica to inspect in person and take delivery of in person and arranging your own logistics home.

Thanks for your slanderous and inaccurate comment seth... Not sure who "most of is" however I have sold several fine cruisers including frame off restorations to members here. Your narrow minded view and reckless comment speak volumes of your own character.
Take it somewhere else, you are certainly not welcome on my thread and I believe the moderators will have similar feelings.

Let me reword this reply:

This wasn't meant to be slanderous or a reflection of you though I reread my post and I see how you could jump to that conclusion. So in reflection let me rewrite the post and I will leave my first because I'm not one to hide my mistakes and happy to allow others to see where this comes from:

Jbzee, You may be having difficulty landing a sale on this vehicle because members on this forum have seen other FJ's being sold from Costa Rica that have been sold by less trust worthy sellers. Such sellers unfortunately burn bridges for others who are legitimate and trustworthy. My recommendation for anyone in any situation who is looking at buying a vehicle over seas is to actually travel to the country of origin and meet the seller in person. This way both the seller and the buyer are protected and the chances for a bad outcome are greatly diminished.

Good day :coffee:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom