For Sale 1978 FJ40 US spec (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DSC_0057.JPG

I am selling my 1978 FJ40 80,400 miles , minimal rust , 2F from an FJ60 , holley carb and header. Mini truck PS, factory wheels and hubcaps , Rancho lift 3 inch. $22,000

How about more information and more pictures. Drivetrain, frame, interior, rear, etc.?
I will eventually, having the hood blasted and painted, the seats recovered and other misc repairs. I will probably raise the price as I do these things. No rush.

I will eventually, having the hood blasted and painted, the seats recovered and other misc repairs. I will probably raise the price as I do these things. No rush.

Can you give us more details and pictures before you do more work and raise the price?

447xpro....what Ouiser is saying is that we have asked you for additional pics and additional information going back to September.
All you have done in response is to say "Bump".
So he said "I guess that's a No" as to the question of whether you can post more pics.

So will you post more photos... showing the engine bay, the undercarriage, the interior, the rear, maybe a video of cranking & running, etc., etc.?
Of course, you don't have to do it, but about six of us have shown an interest and/or have specifically asked.

You posted this under the auspices of selling the vehicle. If, though, you are not interested in sharing more information...please just say so. The absence of more information might lead some to conclude that you are hiding something.

447xpro....what Ouiser is saying is that we have asked you for additional pics and additional information going back to September.
All you have done in response is to say "Bump".
So he said "I guess that's a No" as to the question of whether you can post more pics.

So will you post more photos... showing the engine bay, the undercarriage, the interior, the rear, maybe a video of cranking & running, etc., etc.?
Of course, you don't have to do it, but about six of us have shown an interest and/or have specifically asked.

You posted this under the auspices of selling the vehicle. If, though, you are not interested in sharing more information...please just say so. The absence of more information might lead some to conclude that you are hiding something.
I see you're a "Grassy knoll" kind of guy, no ,not hiding anything just taking a slow roll as to the sale of this truck. It is available to be inspected by anyone interested. I have been working on a couple of items on the truck but it starts easy and runs fine , albeit in need of a tune up, I have been weighing my options as to how much I want to improve the truck vs final value. Since it is off season for FJ's I wasn't in a hurry to work on it. That said if I get time I will try to post more pics. Thanks for your interest.

It seems like there is only 2 answers here:

1. You won't post additional pictures because you are worried it will result in loss of interest in the truck when people see what they are asking to see
2. You posted the rig ready for sale too early because it is still a work in progress

Dude, I have lost interest.

1. You won't post additional pictures because you are worried it will result in loss of interest in the truck when people see what they are asking to see
2. You posted the rig ready for sale too early because it is still a work in progress

3. Life is a cornucopia of choices don't limit yourself.
4. Every FJ40 is a work in progress , it's just a matter of where do you get on or off the merry-go -round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom