For Sale 1978 FJ40 Ohio (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1978 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40. ARB lockers front and rear, 4:56 pinion gears, 200 amp mean green alternator, Classic instrument gauges, power steering, rear disc brakes, SOR high performance engine kit with about 600 miles logged, HEI, twin sticks, Optima red top, like new 35in ProComp tires, 4 in suspension and 1 inch body lift, SOR fuel tank, all new bearings and brakes, front and rear, Aqualu aluminum tub, mechanically sound.

Price: $25,000

email me if intetersted.

Winch NOT included

Landcruiser.png

DSC_3095.JPG

DSC_3108.JPG

LC2.png

DSC_3116.JPG

Last edited:
nice rig. looks like some one spent a lot of time and $ on it.. i like the idea of a no rust ever aluminum tub too. if your open to suggestions go get a $42 plastic radio plate it will make the dash look way better. btw what does @balvice mean?

nice rig. looks like some one spent a lot of time and $ on it.. i like the idea of a no rust ever aluminum tub too. if your open to suggestions go get a $42 plastic radio plate it will make the dash look way better. btw what does @balvice mean?
Thanks for the advice and compliments - good idea on the radio cover. The original plan was a switch bank for lights and winch.

No idea what BallVice means.

@Yellow Jacket nailed it - It means I was "tagged" in a post - "Hey Frank - take a look at this one..." ;)

Super40, pretty sure you need that extra "l" to your spelling of balvice, if you are looking for a greater understanding than the technological tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom