For Sale 1978 fj40 for sale iowa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my 1978 40 it is in running driving condition I drive it at least once a week to work. Has a hard top and a SOR bikini top and a snorkel, quik door hinges, troll hole carb installed with a dizzy still in the box. stock steel wheels with hub caps new brakes all the way around with booster upgrade and all new wheel cyl (wheels in pic not going with it) $5000 located in central Iowa . Can't put pic for some reason send me a pm and # and will do it that way

image-2523765836.jpg

image-2523765836.jpg

Last edited:
prob have to wait for the wife cause I cant figure it out but it is the one pictured. It has also been desmogged but still have all the parts to switch back if wanted. They will be included

Looks like a nice rig, GLWS!

I would be interested in some more photos, and more info about interior, exterior - does it have the tire carrier, jump seats or other rear seats. Any engine/trans mods or lift?

I am looking for mostly stock, that is why I am curious.

Thanks!

pm me your # and will try and get some pics sent to you when I can. I am camping this weekend so it wont be until I get home

i am retiring from the NAVY SEABEES with 21 years of service and will be moving back to Marshalltown, i am due to arrive in Jan 2014. If this is still avalable then please shoot me a email.

thanks

cheers

I pm'd ya. I'm in CR and am interested. When is it available for me to look at and drive? Thanks.

Hello. I hope this is still available? I live in oskaloosa and needing a truck for winter so I can store my car. Please call or text 6416700980 and maybe we can get a deal done tonight.. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom