For Sale 1978 BJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my BJ40.

Excellent running condition. Engine turns over every time, diesel runs perfectly. Inspected and maintained by Toyota Canada Quality Assurance engineer and corporate office mechanic. The truck works, guaranteed. No gremlins. Replaced the brake lights recently. Everything else is relatively stock save the roof rack and front frame with high beams. Love this truck, have to sell, wife is pregnant.

Asking $23,000 US
Will cover brokerage fees

Idiocy? Wow, is a that how you speak to people who are being perfectly polite and straight forward. Why to keep it classy.

Possibly being a bit more "straight forward " would include adding some addition photos that show more detail of the vehicle. Usually a vehicle in this price range are shown with photos of the suspension, undercarriage, drive train and close ups of body condition, interior. What you've shown looks nice but I needed many more photos prior to buying my FJ40 at a similar price range. ed

Feel free to inquire through a PM. Happy to provide more photos for serious buyers. The forum posting only allows 5 pics. Thanks for your "interest"

Around here we are a fastidious bunch, and people are trying to advise you the best way to list your truck since you're new here. Most people make multiple replies with 5 pictures each, or link to an album of pictures somewhere else. Take a gander at other classifieds to see what a good post looks like.

There is no such thing as a "serious buyer" in this case because no one could seriously want to buy this with only the information given here. In fact I bet there are "serious buyers" who have already moved on due to the lack of information. Everyone even vaguely interested is going to want the same basic info about the known history, vehicle specifics, maintenance, and a lot of pictures. No one wants to PM for such basic stuff and wait around for a reply.

Around here we are a fastidious bunch, and people are trying to advise you the best way to list your truck since you're new here. Most people make multiple replies with 5 pictures each, or link to an album of pictures somewhere else. Take a gander at other classifieds to see what a good post looks like.

There is no such thing as a "serious buyer" in this case because no one could seriously want to buy this with only the information given here. In fact I bet there are "serious buyers" who have already moved on due to the lack of information. Everyone even vaguely interested is going to want the same basic info about the known history, vehicle specifics, maintenance, and a lot of pictures. No one wants to PM for such basic stuff and wait around for a reply.
Thanks for your interest. Let me know if you want to jump on a phone call, would likely be easy to convey most of what you are interested in learning about the vehicle and I can get your details for sharing more of the photos. I have a GDrive set up for it. Thanks again!

Selling my BJ40.

Excellent running condition. Engine turns over every time, diesel runs perfectly. Inspected and maintained by Toyota Canada Quality Assurance engineer and corporate office mechanic. The truck works, guaranteed. No gremlins. Replaced the brake lights recently. Everything else is relatively stock save the roof rack and front frame with high beams. Love this truck, have to sell, wife is pregnant.

View attachment 2022348
View attachment 2022349
View attachment 2022350

View attachment 2022352
View attachment 2022353

Asking $23,000 US
Will cover brokerage fees
Very nice Rig. I'm in Ontario. Probably the other side of the province. Where abouts are you? I would prefer to actually see the truck in person before I bought something. Thanks.

Very nice Rig. I'm in Ontario. Probably the other side of the province. Where abouts are you? I would prefer to actually see the truck in person before I bought something. Thanks.
Hello Johnny, Nice to connect, I am located in Toronto, whereabouts are you located? It might be easier to DM and we can exchange contact info. Cheers,
W.

Just post pictures.
Whole thing seems fishy to me now if you are not going to do that. Every post you have put up here you could of put 5 more pictures up.

Couldn't have said it better. You'd think a guy who can't afford to keep it would actually take some advice to sell it. 🤷

Wade , I'm in TO this weekend, tell me where to meet ?

Hi , Spent all weekend in Pickering waiting for a call or a note as where we could meet to look at this truck. I guess you must of sold it, then..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom