SOLD Sold... 1977 FJ40 Project in Indiana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1977 FJ40 project that I will be selling. It has been in a barn since the last 1980's. Needs outside rocker panels and a rear sill. Otherwise the tub is very solid. The frame looks great and has no rust issues. The rear of the frame is perfect. The chassis has v8 engine with downey conversion in it. Original transfer case, 4-speed transmission, and disc brake axles. It comes with hardtop, front seats, rear bench seat, and roll. It was pulled apart for the v8 conversion in 1988 and has been in pieces since. This is a great restoration project for a Midwest truck. Here are a few photos of the tub. More photos available. Comes with title...
Asking $4,500.00 o.b.o.

Last edited:
I just moved it from the farm to my shop so I can take more photos this weeken .

20170315_152633.jpg

20170315_152619.jpg

20170315_152611.jpg

20170315_152605.jpg

20170315_152543.jpg

$4,500.00 o.b.o.
I will also consider parting this out so if someone is interested in something let me know.

Last edited:
Make reasonable offer... I need this gone. Lost extra storage. A lot of other parts included not in the photos..

Separate prices or total to 79925. Thanks.

How much for the rubber band and clips, that hold the tool bag down, on your 3rd pic, the two brake pressure sensors (under the brake master cylinder reservoirs) on your 9th pic?

Do you have the rear heater line shield that attaches to the firewall as shown in the picture?
rear heater hose firewall shield.jpg

Do you have the left hand side exhaust head pipe splash shield (goes below and to the front of steering box mount)

splash shield.jpg

Separate prices or total to 79925. Thanks.

How much for the rubber band and clips, that hold the tool bag down, on your 3rd pic, the two brake pressure sensors (under the brake master cylinder reservoirs) on your 9th pic?

Do you have the rear heater line shield that attaches to the firewall as shown in the picture?
View attachment 1426830

Do you have the left hand side exhaust head pipe splash shield (goes below and to the front of steering box mount)

View attachment 1426843
Pm coming.

pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom