SOLD 1976 Toyota FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(208, 172, 14)
Outside Link
https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/d/pahrump-1976-fj40-landcruiser/7321310735.html
This original 76 FJ40 is currently listed on CL. Link should be in posting. I have been reluctant to list but life has a way of changing. I am the second owner. It was originally purchased in Northern California and was used at a duck lodge to get around the property (do you see the gun rack and a little camo paint:). The hard top and doors were from a friends resto project. Ironically the base paint matches the cruiser. The school bus yellow appears to come off with a pressure washer. This was my summer driver with the top off. It will pass smog. Currently registered in California. With exception of the wheels/tires it is as original as I have seen. It does not have any rust cancer at all. There is some minor superficial rust but this is a very clean accident cruiser. It is totally and reliably drivable right now. I am happy to take as many pics as you would like. I have it listed for $19,500 and am NOT looking for a trade. I will accept cash/crypto. Thanks for looking.

FJ40.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom