Sold! Thanks for the interest everyone! Hi All, So I have decided to part ways with my project 55 as I just dont have the time or money to work on it anymore. It's got lots of rust, but has been garaged since I bought it a few years ago. I think I got most of the info below, but let me know if you'd like additional pics or info. Cruiser is in Estes Park, CO, a little over an hour NW of Denver. As for price, I was hoping to get around 2300, as thats about what I have into it, but if you are interested in attacking all the rust, I'm open to offers. I put up a few pics below, the duct tape over the rusty spots is so I didn't have to get another tetanus shot Corey 1974 FJ55 -Front Disc (done by PO) -Small block Chevy engine done by the PO. Casting #'s are V0329CMR, so either a 350 or a 305?? Carter AFB 4 barrel carb. -4 speed toyota transmission. Not sure what gears its got in it. As far as I was able to tell from other posts on the forum, I guess you have to acutally pull it apart to tell??? I think this was the first year the 4spd came out, and it was paired with the 1F engine, so maybe its got the lower gears? Anyone know of a way to tell? -Pretty much worn out 33x12.50 R15 Cooper Discoverer STT tires. -Older Warn 8174 winch. Work that I've done to the cruiser: -Rebuilt rear axle w/ new outer seals and bearings. Also rebuilt the rear brake cylinders along w/ new shoes. -Rebuilt front axle w/ new seals and knuckle bearings, as well as new seals on the calipers, and new pads. I am in the process of replacing the master cylinder as it went bad -Rewired the alternator to remove the old Toyota regulator and fix "previous owner" syndrome w/ the wiring -I have 2 batteries that were meant for dual battery system, but haven't found the time to install them both. -Rebuilt the carb and put in new plugs, wires, air filter, and fuel filter. -New lower radiator hose as well as new fluid and a bit of stop-leak for a pinhole leak in the radiator -Replaced the tie rod end seals as they were pretty well shot. -Removed the bent rear bumper and cut some off of the front to get rid of the bent sections. -Removed all the old wiring from the SBC install, as the previous owner left the Toyota regulator in the system. (Which if someone needs an old regulator, let me know, as I have no need for it now What this car needs(or at least comes to mind first) -Mostly a ton of body work. I have the drivers side door off as one of the hinge mounts rusted through. The wheel wells as well as the front quarter panels of the car have a fair amount of rust on them. The hood is in pretty good shape. The running boards are pretty rusted out, and the front body mounts have rusted through the floor. -New exhaust...I have a used 3" dual in single out muffler yet to be installed, but was waiting to do that until the body work is done, at least under the car.(old exhaust was done really poorly, and only one of the 2 muffler's is still holding on. -A new starter, existing one works, but not all that great. -New bushings on the rear springs. -New tires at some point -New front seats (or at least some good seat covers) -Head liner needs to be worked on or replaced. -The freespooling knob on the 8274is stuck in, so the winch works but you have to feed cable via the remote. Other than that, it does leak a small amount of oil, but not nearly as much as my 91 explorer . Otherwise, 4x4 and low all seemed to work for the very little that I was able to actually drive this thing in between projects. Oh yea, the Yakima box sitting on top of the cruiser isn't included.