For Sale 1974 FJ40 Golden, Colorado (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm selling my 1974 FJ40/Green w/ hard top - Location: Golden, Colorado

Since purchasing, I've had my mechanic do a clutch adjustment and tune up. I've also cleaned up the wiring for all electrical systems, and made a repair to the windshield wipers. She's got a V8 under the hood, 35" super swampers, and of course the lift. Personally I'd like to reduce the size of the tires/wheels and get it back to a more original look if I were to keep it. In all honestly, the current setup would go a long way for someone to sell the wheels/tires and fund what they want rather than what I want. This is a tough decision for me because I LOVE the green paint and hard top on this one. The hard top is in great shape, and even has a nice headliner installed in it. I get compliments every time I take this thing out for a spin (as recent as last weekend).

All that said, I've decided that I really only need one FJ40 in my life, and would rather keep my white 76 with the original motor. I would really like to get $19,000 for her, even though I've got much more into it with my mechanic and the original purchase price. We all know you never see that money, ever again..LOL. I honestly feel this is a fair price for both sides. One thing to note, there's a rust bubble near the rear of the vehicle on the drivers side. I'm certainly an open book, and don't want to keep anything from a potential buyer. Other than that, what you see is what you get. I've got a ton of pics, and even some videos. Let me know if your interested and Ill share everything I can with you.

IMG_0858.JPG
IMG_0863.JPG
IMG_0862.JPG

Just replied with my number, if your free tomorrow afternoon, let's chat.

bump

Sale Pending..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom