For Sale 1974 FJ40 Golden, Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm selling my 1974 FJ40/Green w/ hard top - Location: Golden, Colorado

Since purchasing, I've had my mechanic do a clutch adjustment and tune up. I've also cleaned up the wiring for all electrical systems, and made a repair to the windshield wipers. She's got a V8 under the hood, 35" super swampers, and of course the lift. Personally I'd like to reduce the size of the tires/wheels and get it back to a more original look if I were to keep it. In all honestly, the current setup would go a long way for someone to sell the wheels/tires and fund what they want rather than what I want. This is a tough decision for me because I LOVE the green paint and hard top on this one. The hard top is in great shape, and even has a nice headliner installed in it. I get compliments every time I take this thing out for a spin (as recent as last weekend).

All that said, I've decided that I really only need one FJ40 in my life, and would rather keep my white 76 with the original motor. I would really like to get $19,000 for her, even though I've got much more into it with my mechanic and the original purchase price. We all know you never see that money, ever again..LOL. I honestly feel this is a fair price for both sides. One thing to note, there's a rust bubble near the rear of the vehicle on the drivers side. I'm certainly an open book, and don't want to keep anything from a potential buyer. Other than that, what you see is what you get. I've got a ton of pics, and even some videos. Let me know if your interested and Ill share everything I can with you.

IMG_0858.JPG
IMG_0863.JPG
IMG_0862.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG
IMG_0874.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG

IMG_0877.JPG
IMG_0869.JPG

IMG_0449.JPG

Let me be the first to say, nice looking rig and your bezel is upside down.

Thanks Shawn...jeez, I feel like an amateur...LOL.

Any idea how much lift, if went to 33 bfg's do u think lift would need to be removed to get a more stock look? Thx

Can we see some close up photos of the rear quarter panels, rocker panels, lower rear doors, and the rear sill?

Can we see some close up photos of the rear quarter panels, rocker panels, lower rear doors, and the rear sill?
Absolutely, I'll take some closeups this evening when I get home from work. Additionally, I have more pictures I can give you access to with an email address if your interested. thanks!

First..the flip bezel..
IMG_0895.JPG
IMG_0898.JPG
IMG_0910.JPG

IMG_0908.JPG
IMG_0909.JPG
IMG_0912.JPG

Where did u get that front bumper? Mine is similar w/o the upright brush guard.
It was actually on it when I got it, so I'm not certain. I've looked around, and I've been unsuccessful in finding the source unfortunately.

Bump for the weekend!

Price Bump..$18K

350 Chevy ? What gearbox ?
Anyone have a cost for smaller tires and wheels ?
Disc or drum brakes ?

Disk brakes, chevy 350, original gearbox.

Any idea how much lift, if went to 33 bfg's do u think lift would need to be removed to get a more stock look? Thx
If you went with 33's, you could go back with a stock height for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom