1974 Fj40 Build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Previous post was heavy duty brackets for windshield frame stays. Addition to exhaust to mellow it out a bit.
Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Here it is home from the truck stop it was delivered to. Once again all work prior to this was done by a professional fabricator with mad skills and a wait list many years long.
IMG_1475.jpeg

Chassis lights, all LED, wired. I went with these projector halo lights so they could incorporate the turn signals. This is wired separately so if the next owner would prefer turn signals on the fenders it would be easily done.
IMG_3673.jpeg

IMG_3675.jpeg

IMG_3677.jpeg

IMG_3678.jpeg

I wired the different swing out with weather pack plus so change out would be easy. All plugs used are weatherpact.
IMG_3752.jpeg

IMG_3756.jpeg

IMG_3757.jpeg

IMG_3758.jpeg

IMG_3759.jpeg

Once all the lines were run, a vacuum was pulled to guarantee no leaks. Controls and HVAC unit was wired and system was charged and checked to confirm proper working order.

IMG_3953.jpeg

IMG_3954.jpeg

IMG_3898.jpeg

IMG_3901.jpeg

IMG_3900.jpeg

Final wiring clean up. I kept all the "whips" for the ARB and HVAC controls their full length in case next owner wanted to relocate them. All HVAC ducts ran to 4 dash vents, 2 defrost vents and 2 floor vents.

IMG_3917.jpeg

IMG_3918.jpeg

IMG_3919.jpeg

IMG_3920.jpeg

IMG_3921.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom