For Sale 1973 FJ40 in Houston / looking for input on price/ad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi guys - got a four month old baby so can't justify my toy like I used to.

Anybody know anyone looking for a rig? Also for experienced sellers - think ~$20k is a fair price?

She's running really well, but some of the guys who have come to look at it are afraid to hold a wrench / want something that doesn't need to warm up before driving / etc.

Toyota Land Cruiser FJ 40 , 1973

Got more photos if anyone wants something more than what's on the craiglist ad.

IMG_0476.JPG

Last edited:
Where I live cruisers get scooped up pretty fast if priced correctly. Sounds like you’ve had some interest, have you had offers or just tire kickers? Also, Whats the metal like under the diamond plating? Flip the bezel for good measure and you’ll probably sell to the next interested party!

Mostly tire kickers.

Metal is good under the diamond plating except for under the running boards.

Does flipping the bezel just make it look sweeter? Probably worth taking 5 minutes and doing it. Thanks!

Bezel flip is just a silly ih8mud joke, since it’s upside down, you could choose to flip it or leave it. Bezel police are always watching.... haha

Last edited:
I’d put the stock wheels on it, replace the term “FJ” with “40” or “FJ-40” or “Cruiser” throughout your ad and then be patient.

If it’s an honest truck, I wouldn’t sell it for less. The A/C alone (especially in Texas) should bring the right buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom