For Sale 1972 FJ40 Zombie Assault Vehicle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1972 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40

fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: manual

Are you ready for the zombie apocalypse? I'm not, and you could be too! Been looking for that perfect ride to toss your molle attachment latent backpack in when it's time to bug out? Well here it is! It's a 1972 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser. I swear if you even thought this was a Jeep don't even bother calling me, that type of thinking will get you bit by a zed. Speaking of, you see that bumper? It's made with real f'ing tank treads for plowing your butt out of trouble when an angry hoard of the undead are trying to get at your think meat. Don't get stuck in the guts, pull yourself out with the Ramsey PTO winch. Ambulance doors don't come on a '72?! That's right, they don't. They come on a '78, and you're lucky they're going with this beast of a truck. Look at it! It's not rust free but there is plenty of free rust. It was running when it came home but I took it apart to start doing a mild but usable restoration on it. I sand blasted and high ceramic coated the seat rails and fiberglassed the fuel tank. There's a box of brand new OEM style seat foam and charcoal with black piping vinyl from SOR just waiting to wrap the front seats with. Double jump seats for the back if you like too. That's no Japanese motor, that's a 100% Murican small block 327 bolted directly to the Toyota 4 speed transmission. Even comes with a box of brand new gaskets, radiator hoses, cap and rotor, spark plugs, brake line, and stuff. Still don't believe it's a zombie assault vehicle, just look at the sticker on the back that proves it!

It's not far from starting and running. The studded tires are shot and the rims use tubes. Hook up the (emptied and dry) fuel tank and water lines and it will run. The engine was lubed and covered with plastic once parked.

Anyway I fell in love with this badass survival chick and we were gonna take this to a safe camp we heard about. But yeah, she got bit trying to forage for food and I just can't bare the memory of her loss when I work on this so it's got to go.

You know you want this rig so stop procrastinating, shut up, and ruck up. Get down here with a trailer and a stack of Benjamins and claim it as your property. You can even prove to your friends that you are more prepped than they are by showing them the clean title to your new FJ.

IMG_0986.JPG

IMG_0988.JPG

IMG_0990.JPG

IMG_0991.JPG

IMG_0998.JPG

Looks like a biology experiment growing on those seats!

Everybody knows you need way more than just a stupid sticker. That will never get the job done alone. You need the lights too!

IMG_0437.JPG

I'll buy it for $500 tomorrow. Need a gambler 500 rig for next year.

a rolling Bio Hazard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom