For Sale 1972 FJ40 One owner truck in very solid condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1972 FJ40, with original drive train and PTO winch. Bought it from the original owner out of texas. Still have a clean Texas tile to it. New front seat upholstery, new brake shoes, master cylinder and brake booster. Very solid tub and frame. Drives good, with newer tires. Asking 13k obo. Please call/text with any other questions, 909-952-1037

20190715_174115_Film1.jpg

20190715_174128_Film1.jpg

20190715_174138_Film1.jpg

20190715_174157_Film1.jpg

20190715_181014_Film1.jpg

one owner truck?? when your the second owner??

Ok, to be technically correct.
I have not registered it under my name and still have the original title that belonged to it's first owner..... That way new potential buyer will know this truck was in deed from it's original owner.

The Lic Plate you see on the FJ is not the correct one, I just slap it on when ever I drive it, belongs to my other truck. o_Oo_O

Does the truck have a hardtop? Do we know is the mileage?
The Odometer has 17,800 and change. It was on a ranch in Texas, and considering the frame and body condition, this could be original miles, but I'm not certain. The original owner has since passed away, and family members are no longer in the area to follow up with.

The Odometer has 17,800 and change. It was on a ranch in Texas, and considering the frame and body condition, this could be original miles, but I'm not certain. The original owner has since passed away, and family members are no longer in the area to follow up with.
Sorry missed the first question, no hard top only convertible frames to apply the original style of soft tops. thanks for asking

so now you have an open signed title and driving the rig around with the wrong license plate on it?
unregistered and un-insured?

Some of the exterior paint work looks a little wavy — do you have any photos from the po showing rust or damge prior to the body work?

Some of the exterior paint work looks a little wavy — do you have any photos from the po showing rust or damge prior to the body work?
I will look for some, but it was not rust it was just some dents, and the body work is not completely done, it will need final blocking and then some actual paint. It's just in primer now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom