Parting Out 1970 FJ40 FRAME (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

swamp-thing

SILVER Star
Threads
This March 1970 FJ40 frame came with a project and will not be utilized.
I'm not a frame expert by any stretch, but from what I can tell it looks like a great frame, solid everywhere with some light orange surface rust.

Selling whole as it sits, or I can part this frame out if someone wants specific parts or pieces.
If it doesn't sell in tact, the the front bumper extensions and the motor mounts are likely spoken for.
Everything else should be available.

Per posting rules I will toss out $500 OBO for the frame as it sits, and everything else is open for negotiation.
Please message me if you have any interest in all or something small. There are some other bits removed from his frame that were bolted on, so if you don't see it in the pictures please ask, I may have it.

Located in NW Colorado so please factor that in if you want the whole enchilada.
I will update this ad as needed.

IMG_8140.JPG
IMG_8145.JPG

Last edited:
Hey guys, so, I've already been asked about a title, and I got this in a package deal with no title.
It seems like every state has different rules, and it may be easier to have titles drawn up in some states more than others.
I'm definitely not an expert there either, so I'd recommend checking with your local clerks to determine what is needed.

So I'm going to give it just a little more time on this, then I gotta make some choices since this thing is a big item to have laying around the yard.
I have a few people interested in parts of this frame, but I am open to offers if anyone thinks they can utilize the frame in tact, understanding that a title does not come in the deal. It's a legit frame in good shape, just no title to sell you... anyway keeping this up for just a bit longer, then it will be parts off this sucker for sale only.

Cheers!

This frame is no longer available complete -- I am willing to remove brackets, mounts & sections of frame and ship ( within reason )

Last call on this bad boy -- if you need a section or a mount or a bracket or whatever else, speak up!
I am giving it a couple more days then that's all she wrote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom