SOLD SOLD1967 FJ45LV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

This is a project I am not going to get to and wanted to offer it up here before the vultures of eBay.

Have clean and clear title.

It's been sitting for at least 15 years inside a shop. I'll get the VIN and more pictures, comes with a lot of parts. No engine or drivetrain. The tires are not mine but I do have some 16" rollers to go on the wagon wheels. Full floater rear, looks like both axle have lockers. Lift front and rear.

More to come....

Ryan 907-830-4492

25k obo

FJ45v1.jpg

FJ45v2.jpg

FJ45v3.jpg

FJ45v4.jpg

FJ45v5.jpg

FJ45v6.jpg

FJ45v7.jpg

FJ45v8.jpg

FJ45v9.jpg

FJ45v10.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all,

This is a project I am not going to get to and wanted to offer it up here before the vultures of eBay.

It's been sitting for at least 15 years inside a shop. I'll get the VIN and more pictures, comes with a lot of parts. No engine or drivetrain. Will come with a Bill of Sale. The tires are not mine but I do have some 16" rollers to go on the wagon wheels.

More to come....

Ryan 907-830-4492

View attachment 2876337

View attachment 2876338

View attachment 2876339
Sent you a DM

Hey all,

It's been sitting for at least 15 years inside a shop. I'll get the VIN and more pictures, comes with a lot of parts. No engine or drivetrain. Will come with a Bill of Sale. The tires are not mine but I do have some 16" rollers to go on the wagon wheels.

More to come....

Ryan 907-830-4492

25k obo

Love the color, can't wait to see more pictures.

@FJ55 did you buy this from Charlie or listing it for Charlie?

Just curious where the title will come into play here.

Cheers
Hey Joe, yes, Charlie was my mom's doctor and I pulled this out of Whatley's shop. He had no idea on the title and gave me a bill of sale. I've got a friend checking the DMV, if there is an Alaskan title I'll get it. Otherwise the new owner can run thru Vermont, I did that for my other 45.

do you have any of the electrical, door cards and hardware/latches?
do yo know the color code? was there a front bezel that was stamped? and a bib painted to match?

would you need to place it in a container? or is the quote to flat bed truck it? can you ship it all the way to Oxnard?

Last edited:
do you have any of the electrical, door cards and hardware/latches?
do yo know the color code? was there a front bezel that was stamped? and a bib painted to match?

would you need to place it in a container? or is the quote to flat bed truck it? can you ship it all the way to Oxnard?

I am not in any way apart of this sale but from all the research I have done on shipping i'll chime in.

The ONLY company that will ship a non running non driving car is AML Alaska Marine Lines a division Lynden. From Anchorage the car
would be delivered to Seattle Washington and you would then need to find a broker or shipper to get it to wherever be next.

Shipping cars from land via Anchorage to the lower 48 hasn't been much movement since Covid and Canada borders.

If anyone needs any help with this shipping please reach out and I will help to the best of my abilities.

Cheers,
-Joe
@RawsonMotorsports

Anyone needing more pictures please text me, it's easier. 907-830-4492

The original seats/front bib/directional's are there. No interior door panels. Haven't see a wiring harness either. But you had a 40 donor you could drop the motor/trans/wiring in and all you'd need to wire up are the rear tail lights (which are there too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom