For Sale 1967 fj45 lpb California truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1967 Toyota fj45 lpb Long wheelbase removable hardtop. This 45 has been in California for 51 years and was used by the original owner as a wood hauler up until around 2011. It was parked after it slipped out of gear down a hill and off an embankment ending in a nose dive. The frame was bent and it was parked. I picked it up some time ago and pulled the cab and bed. I have Heated and pulled the frame back close to original spec but it’s not perfect. My intention was to build a patina survivor driver. If a full resto was considered I would definately have it professionally done on a frame machine. It was bent at the front cowl area just behind the front spring hanger. That being said it is a very dry California rust free truck. The frame still has a lot of original paint. The cab is rust free with no rot anywhere, but has it’s share of rocker damage It has an earlier 65 windshield with the desirable vent. Doors are shells only, no guts or windows.Floors are rock solid. Bed is free of rust too but has led a hard life being used as a wood truck. It has a later f145 that was rebuilt at some point and only has about 10k miles on it. It runs very strong with no smoke or noise. Stock 3spd with a floor shift conversion. Dash is uncut and has most switches and knobs. New master cylinder, clutch master, slave and hose. Rebuilt carburetor, new throttle cable. Brand new period correct tires on factory disc wheels with correct acorn hubcaps. Brand new repro headache rack, new repro tailgate and lower valence with new taillight assemblies and new front turn signals.Truck runs and drives and stops, but should be considered a working project. It will need exhaust, seat upholstery, wheel cylinders, wiring harness is there but needs to be redone, etc. No it cannot be driven home or cross country! It has a clean California title, but has $900 in back fees. I will adjust the price for a California buyer. If you live out of state you will not have any back fees. Great chance to get an fj45 before they are all 30k and up! Reluctant to sell but health and way too many projects,just can’t get to everything. I am content with my Troopy and have some future plans to do some major upgrades to it. 15k and pretty firm as I don’t have to sell it! Feel free to give me a call (650)796 1213 located in the Bay Area California

E28B51A2-03E5-4D59-B9CE-D29FDAF7EE03.jpeg

91F3F83F-8E0E-4A1A-AB97-C429C5EB9D9D.jpeg

AB4763B4-0E20-4555-8C8E-34B5DACD23D7.jpeg

F9817FD9-F033-43DF-BACF-A002EFFE6CA3.jpeg

FA572893-7A52-4728-B2C3-15679E926080.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom