For Sale 1965 fj45 new price 14000.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1965 fj45 short bed removable top. Chevy 383 stroker balanced and blueprinted angle plug heads Keith black pistons mild cam Sanderson cast headers flow master muffler mini starter Lakewood scatter shield centerforce clutch Toyota 4speed transmission and transfer case with marlin crawler rock box! Alcan springs bilstien shocks spring under! New 36x1350 iroks 15x10 marsh racing beadlock wheels incab rollcage agr steering box and rock ram warn 10000lb winch custom fenders and bed with storage. Painless wiring harness gm tilt column propane injection two tanks mounted on bed and I have two more! Clear title in my name insured and tagged 21000.00 have to sell! Thanks and God bless!!! Located in Anderson Missouri 488 gears with arb air lockers front and rear long field outer new price 19000.00

Last edited:
Sorry folks just a little disappointing! I have had 25 landcruisers and when I went to sell them sold within a few days!

if something hasn't sold, either the price is too high or any buyer doesn't like the mods that were done. it is also a very small market for a highly modified rig.

I'm not knocking your rig. It is not something I'm interested in buying.

GLWTS

Changed back to gas new lines pump and 670 holley truck avenger carb and a new bikini top also . Still have the complete propane setup also! Still for sale 14000.00

IMG_1217.JPG

IMG_1228.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom