Parting Out 1965 FJ40 Parting Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How about the hardware on the windshield that has the clamping mechanism that attaches to the dash. I see the 3 bolt pattern hasps attached to the windshield frame. In the older photos I see the clamps that mount to the dash.

what about the cylinder head? + rocker supports are these for sale, if so how much

Yes I have the Cylinder Head.

Do you mean Rocker Arms or ?

Yes I have the Cylinder Head.

Do you mean Rocker Arms or ?
rocker posts.JPG
rocker posts.JPG
rocker arm oil tube.JPG

Looking for the rocker arm stands, item # 27 + if you have the item 42 oil tube
how much for the head?+ the other parts if you have them.

do you still have the front seats, barn doors, rear hatch, glove box door w hinges, battery tray or steering wheel? How much?

No drivers seat? How much for the PS bench and glove box w hinges? I live in Houston- we can talk shipping next.

No drivers seat? How much for the PS bench and glove box w hinges? I live in Houston- we can talk shipping next.

Here is picture of PS Bench Seat
$100 + shipping

Sorry I was sure I had glovebox but I guess I forgot it's toast.

IMG_6472.JPG
IMG_6473.JPG
IMG_6474.JPG
IMG_6475.JPG
IMG_6477.JPG

Would you sell the barn door hinges? I have good doors, need hardware.

Thanks

I need the curved section right behind the transmission hump. The spot right in the center of this photo. Is it rusted out?

IMG_6710.JPG
I need the curved section right behind the transmission hump. The spot right in the center of this photo. Is it rusted out?

See attached picture

Do you still have the transom cover hump available?

Also need the front heater assembly or at least the duct work. Do you have the rear heater lines? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom