SOLD 1964 FJ45 SB good condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m moving to a smaller home with less garage space and can only keep a few. This truck is in good condition and drives as it should. Lights work and almost all of the jewelry is in place, I am missing the 4x4 push knob. Rear sliding window locks are in place. Vent screen is in tact. Spare tire carrier is still under truck. I have original split wheels with new tires if they are preferred over the black wheels. 94k. Fresh fluids and filter. Brakes work well.

99034A4B-B2A5-4067-9F89-D665A0A30F62.jpeg

D0DB14BA-C4AB-44D3-A511-81AAA9D57C95.jpeg

9E2C4225-8C3E-4CAE-A7B7-F567BA02203B.jpeg

8EFD2E31-1802-4577-BD5B-C45E234800BC.jpeg

Haven’t landed in a price because I’m not done spending money on it, never planned on selling it. I have several so if the money is right someone will enjoy it. Just installed a brand new H55f. Truck is nice and everything has been replaced during this process.

View attachment 2055712
Is that a carbureted small block? All that work and no fuel injection...... takes me off the table.... I’d be interested in a clean fj 45 body to do my own build if you have any of those laying around!

I use these trucks and electronically metered fuel is just not my cup of tea. You are off the table. Thanks for looking, I ha e several bodies but I will eventually build every one of them, I’m always looking as well. Best of luck in your quest.
Well I love your builds, look great! but for a truck you use, fuel injection is very practical, typically speaking, better fuel economy, more reliable, more horsepower, and also the ability to go from sea level to 14k ft with no jetting or tuning!! If you are a GM fan, Just for fun you should check out BD turnkey, I’ve used them for a couple customer projects, they can set you up with a low mileage LS full stand alone harness with the ability to run any trans you want, all dyno tuned ready to roll drop in ready and probably cheaper than the built carbed small block you have set up there!!!

what is the roof panel made from? almost looks like fiberglass.

just curious as my 63 has ribs in it
Piqued my curiosity as well.

Nice rig for sure. That inferno red is very cool. Is TRD the paint company?

64 SB needs to find a home folks. Tell your friends, I need the garage space.

The TRD red is my 45/80. The tan 64, original and well preserved remains unchanged. The split wheels are still available.

Not a buyer (and super cool trucks) but you may want to create a new thread for each truck you're selling. This is close to the most confusing FS threads I've come across.

Not a buyer (and super cool trucks) but you may want to create a new thread for each truck you're selling. This is close to the most confusing FS threads I've come across.

It can get confusing when your not a buyer. Keeps things interesting.

It can get confusing it you are in the market, too.
Answers to the questions posed would be helpful. Can you delete the extraneous pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom